Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MDFalconFan

Anyone notice....

So all the teams are going with grey uniforms?    LOL...I'm an idiot. I just saw the color rush uniform might be grey and immediately jumped to this conclusion. sorry for wasting everyones time.

2 hours ago, Yo_Lover said:

If you'd of taken 3 seconds to Google "2016 Draft flex fit" you'd see that's the style for EVERY TEAM.

AFMB'ers are dropping the hammer tonight lol

1 hour ago, MDFalconFan said:

So all the teams are going with grey uniforms?    LOL...I'm an idiot. I just saw the color rush uniform might be grey and immediately jumped to this conclusion. sorry for wasting everyones time.

Literally anyone reading this is wasting time... It's a football message board for crying out loud. Don't be so hard on yourself. 

9 hours ago, MDFalconFan said:

You aren't at all! You are a brother of our beloved team..........the idiot's are on the aint's board.

10 hours ago, MDFalconFan said:

I gotta be mean to you bro haha no special treatment!!!