Trade back

Everybody wants to trade back. This is a good way to do it. Find a desperate team wanting to jump the Bills.

source close to Memphis QB Paxton Lynch told The Buffalo News' Vic Carucci the Bills "appear legitimately interested."

The Bills took Lynch out to dinner prior to his Pro Day, and OC Greg Roman was on hand for the workout. Buffalo has also refused to commit to Tyrod Taylor this offseason. With first-round bust E.J. Manuel the only other quarterback currently on the roster, it is not out of the question they spend the No. 19 overall pick on Lynch.
Related: Bills

Source: The Buffalo News

On a side note I didnt see anyone post this. I can't copy the tweets no more just links.

Check out @AdamSchefter's Tweet: https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/722203004590403584?s=09

8 minutes ago, xSICKxWITHxITx said:

Everybody wants to trade back. This is a good way to do it. Find a desperate team wanting to jump the Bills.

source close to Memphis QB Paxton Lynch told The Buffalo News' Vic Carucci the Bills "appear legitimately interested."

The Bills took Lynch out to dinner prior to his Pro Day, and OC Greg Roman was on hand for the workout. Buffalo has also refused to commit to Tyrod Taylor this offseason. With first-round bust E.J. Manuel the only other quarterback currently on the roster, it is not out of the question they spend the No. 19 overall pick on Lynch.
Related: Bills

Source: The Buffalo News

On a side note I didnt see anyone post this. I can't copy the tweets no more just links.

Check out @AdamSchefter's Tweet: https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/722203004590403584?s=09

More than likely the Broncos. We could move back 3 spots to 20 if the Jets want to jump the Bills. We would get an extra 3rd.

11 minutes ago, DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry said:

I'd be fine with a double trade back, TBH. Drop one spot with the Bills in exchange for their 4th. Then drop back again ~5-7 spots to pick up an extra 3rd. Pick at ~25 while adding a Top 90 pick and a Top 120 pick? Sign me up. 

THis

5 minutes ago, Dirtybird3 said:

Only want a trade back if it gets us an extra second. Was it the titans who had a pics to move?

The Titans have three 2nd round picks (33, 43, 45)

The Patriots have two 2nd round picks (60, 61)

Our 1st round pick (17) is "worth" roughly 43 + 45, going on the old "Draft Trade Chart", which a lot of clubs have begun to phase out under the new CBA.

1 hour ago, andrews31cain21 said:

I would love for the Falcons to Trade Back to 23 with Minnesota for their 3rd and 5th Rounders.  And then take offers for the 23rd Pick and see what else you might can get.

That would be nice.  Maybe they come up for a WR (Treadwell??).

I'd also see if Kansas City might want to move up the board.  They have a lot of holes to fill, and that trade up from 28 to 17 could net us their 2nd round pick.  Then we could grab Keanu Neal right in front of the Cardinals, haha