Dane Brugler's new 7 round mock

RYNE

http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/nfl-draft-scout/25558113/nfl-mock-draft-all-seven-rounds-including-team-by-team-picks

Here is Dane Brugler's new 7 round mock. I think Brugler is one of the best today at examine the draft. He is one of my favorite draft experts 

If this really fell like for Atlanta I would have took

1)Shaq Lawson

2)Nick Martin

3)Jeremy Cash

what would you do? 

19 minutes ago, RYNE said:

http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/nfl-draft-scout/25558113/nfl-mock-draft-all-seven-rounds-including-team-by-team-picks

Here is Dane Brugler's new 7 round mock. I think Brugler is one of the best today at examine the draft. He is one of my favorite draft experts 

If this really fell like for Atlanta I would have took

1)Shaq Lawson

2)Nick Martin

3)Jeremy Cash

what would you do? 

He had a kicker going in the 3rd. Not sure about that especially to Tampa when they have holes on defense and there is still some good talent on the board.

Really the only pick he had us taking that I liked was in the 7th round to a guy projected to go in the 3rd or 4th by most people. Granted some players fall and others sneak up.... Our draft was terrible though IMO.

4 minutes ago, Sobeit said:

He had a kicker going in the 3rd. Not sure about that especially to Tampa when they have holes on defense and there is still some good talent on the board.

Really the only pick he had us taking that I liked was in the 7th round to a guy projected to go in the 3rd or 4th by most people. Granted some players fall and others sneak up.... Our draft was terrible though IMO.

I wasn't crazy about what he did for us either. Lawson is who I want, but I'd of gone different directions with the rest of the picks 

1 hour ago, Sobeit said:

That caught my eye - took a big bite out of Brugler's credibility right there.  He also had the Bucs taking Braverman in the 4th, which I know isn't gonna happen.  They like Braverman but they believe Humphries, who is already on the squad, can do as much or more.

9 minutes ago, JOEinPHX said:

That caught my eye - took a big bite out of Brugler's credibility right there.  He also had the Bucs taking Braverman in the 4th, which I know isn't gonna happen.  They like Braverman but they believe Humphries, who is already on the squad, can do as much or more.

Braverman is a guy I would not mind us taking if we had the picks but I think we have bigger fish to fry. Though I think they will consider Hargraves in the 1st. He is going to be a very good CB in the NFL and I expect Smitty to run a variant of cover 2 and I think he and Grimes and Hargraves will give them 2 really good cover 2 CBs for a couple of years.