I Have A Project For You Folks!

slider

Go to the team homepage and look at the roster. Click on the Pos. Column header to sort the players by position and look at the CB's. I'll wait here for you. 

OK. 4 CB's on the roster, 1 is suspended for 4 games and another is an unknown. Why is CB not being discussed as a need? 

I personally don't think we need one high if at all. But I'm not so sure Quinn and Co. see it that way. When you look at it, Quinn coming from Seattle, was known for his Defense and Dline, but it was his secondary "The Legion of Boom" that made the defense click. If reports are true, Quinn wants Alford at nickel and is still looking for his "ideal" #2 cb, which Collins might not be it. Don't be surprised if he grabs another one in the second again or 3rd. I wouldn't be mad if we ended up with Kendall Fuller, who I think will be the best corner in this draft. 

13 minutes ago, Beast-N-Da-Sheetz said:

I personally don't think we need one high if at all. But I'm not so sure Quinn and Co. see it that way. When you look at it, Quinn coming from Seattle, was known for his Defense and Dline, but it was his secondary "The Legion of Boom" that made the defense click. If reports are true, Quinn wants Alford at nickel and is still looking for his "ideal" #2 cb, which Collins might not be it. Don't be surprised if he grabs another one in the second again or 3rd. I wouldn't be mad if we ended up with Kendall Fuller, who I think will be the best corner in this draft. 

I'll be surprised if we get another CB before the 4th/5th. If you look at the legion of boom, they have a grand total of one guy picked prior to the 3rd round and that's Earl Thomas. I just don't think Quinn will put that much emphasis on a position where there as been a lot of investment already, even with Collins' suspension. We already have quality starters at CB, we just need depth. Safety is another concern. 

8 minutes ago, Butudontseeme™ said:

I'll ideifsurprised if we get anotiner CB before the 4th/5th. Iis you look at the legion of boom, they have a grand total of one guy picked prior to the 3rd round and that's Earl Thomas. I just don't think Quinn will put that much emphasis on a position where there as been a lot of investment already, even with Collins' suspension. We already have quality starters at CB, we just need depth. Safety is another concern. 

You make a valid point about a cb In later rounds and I thought the same way until he drafted Collins In the 2nd. No one saw that coming. It's not my Ideal scenario, but I wouldn't be surprised If he drafted one high again because I do think he wants another #2, depending on how confident he Is In Collins at this point. Not to mention, there might be some pretty tempting cbs when we pick. Hopefully he adresses SS before cb.