Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Colin_Pernett

Will Trader Thomas strike again?

52 posts in this topic

46 minutes ago, FentayeJones said:

And that was a dam good move.

so for the record, when TD trades up, it's a good thing( julio,tru,jarrett)

TD is better at trading up for talent then staying put. miles jack to atlanta baby!!!

5 hours ago, Colin_Pernett said:

Because I think it was confirmed with Jake. Plus it illustrates that he gets tunnel vision for a prospect

he did hit on everyone he traded up for, or speculated he was(Jake), Jury still out of Vic but he seems like a good one too. So theres that side of things.

13 hours ago, Colin_Pernett said:

2011. TD trades up for Julio

2013. TD trades up for Trufant

2014. TD has trade in place to go up to #3 for Jake Matthews. Also wanted to trade back into the first for Dee Ford r Ryan Shazier

2015. TD said Vic was his guy all along. I feel as though we would have traded up if he wasn't going to fall to us

It is very clear that the Falcon's draft strategy in the past is to go after the guy they really covet. We worked out Myles Jack and he is such a great fit and his old coach is even on our staff. I know most here would be completely against trading up, but based on our history, if we are in love with him or another player that will go before 17, I feel like we could be at least looking to move up

If anything, I'm hoping this is the first year we trade back to pick up a few more picks.

AndySG likes this

1 hour ago, mumblesjr,jr said:

so for the record, when TD trades up, it's a good thing( julio,tru,jarrett)

TD is better at trading up for talent then staying put. miles jack to atlanta baby!!!

Not really. Every move should be judged on its own merit IMO. He also traded up for Marquis Spruil so it doesn't always work out.

4 hours ago, FentayeJones said:

Not really. Every move should be judged on its own merit IMO. He also traded up for Marquis Spruil so it doesn't always work out.

True, but Spruill also tore his ACL and never fully recovered

1 minute ago, Jpowers said:

Me too?

Don't you know that I would never ******* say ****

stream :troll:

It's only PIRATED VIDEO IS ILLEGAL, and only with that emoticon apparently. You can't do it with any other combinations lol

stream :troll:

B)

AndySG likes this

1 hour ago, Falconsfan567 said:

That's some cool ish right there!!

I am so going to start talking about watching an NFL game stream :troll: now lol

just to spite them

Falconsfan567 likes this

19 hours ago, Deandre Siggers said:

Trade the farm for myles jack 

Please No, ... I'm hoping we trade down in one of the strongest draft in History,, If TD gets this right, with thee best FAcy off season I've ever witnessed as a Falcon fan,, WE 'll have a chance to get to the playoffs, and We could be ready to win more because of the jelling as a Team. Hopefully Shanny get his O# plan fixed.. Matt does not need plays that take 6 seconds to set up a pass. WE will never win that way..  I hope we follow Denver's way of the passing Game. . Manning held the ball not more than 3 seconds per passing play.. That my friend is why they won the SB. IF Shanny gets Ryan knocked out, you can forget the playoffs..