The ULTIMATE TATF Board Mock Draft

This is the information I have gather from most of the TATF GM's on what they would do over the last few weeks in they're recent mock drafts.

1st round: Sheldon Rankins , DT

and if rankins isn't there, you take billings??? you gotta be kidding me. Falcons don't need an DT as most of you guys think. It seems like every year, the DT in the first lovers come out to mock. it's the same “gotta take DT if you want a pass rush” spill. With jarrett and hags, along with babs/tjax, atlanta will be alright this year at DT. Reality @17 is lee, floyd, shaq.

Alternative 1st round pick: Jaylon Smith?

2nd round: Su'a cravens , SS/LB/???

what is this guy?....a bust pick. Some of you think he'll be the pick @17 also! Listen, if he's the pick @50, cool beans. I much rather is K.J. Dillon or Neal picked. The Falcons are working out SS, and it seem logically the pick @50 will be a safety this year. If not in the 2nd, then 3rd. You can't roll with what the Falcons have on the roster going into next season.

Alternative 2nd round pick: Jaylon Smith?

3rd round: Jaylon Smith, LB

The dream scenario since smith's recheck didn't check out today. What's better then getting a “top 5 pick, 1st overall rank player” in the draft, in the 3rd? “Value” is what most would say. “you just redshirt all year,and he's back the next.” Falcons don't have the time nor the draft picks or depth to draft smith. Love the kid, but it's over.

Alternative 3rd round pick: Jaylon Smith???

4th round: Moritz Boehringer, WR

Atlanta checked him out at TE so you get a WR/TE hybrid player, the best of both worlds. This guy is an 7th round pick or going undrafted.

Alternative 4th round pick: Jaylon Smith?

7th round: jaylon smith, LB

Smiths talent is soooooo good, TD picks him twice this draft.

Alternative 7th round pick: Jaylon Smith?

That's it. I love and hate you guys at the same time. Keeping posting mocks because I love reading them.

Someone needs to take a couple of days off from the board, lol.  I love the mocks as well, keep em coming.

Seriously tho, take a few days off, the draft is just around the corner and you are going to need all the mental capacity your brain has to offer to deal with the amount of love/hate/whatever TATF is going to offer.

The storm is coming.

Edited by LookAboutFalcon

1 hour ago, mumblesjr,jr said:

This is the information I have gather from most of the TATF GM's on what they would do over the last few weeks in they're recent mock drafts.

1st round: Sheldon Rankins , DT

and if rankins isn't there, you take billings??? you gotta be kidding me. Falcons don't need an DT as most of you guys think. It seems like every year, the DT in the first lovers come out to mock. it's the same “gotta take DT if you want a pass rush” spill. With jarrett and hags, along with babs/tjax, atlanta will be alright this year at DT. Reality @17 is lee, floyd, shaq.

Alternative 1st round pick: Jaylon Smith?

2nd round: Su'a cravens , SS/LB/???

what is this guy?....a bust pick. Some of you think he'll be the pick @17 also! Listen, if he's the pick @50, cool beans. I much rather is K.J. Dillon or Neal picked. The Falcons are working out SS, and it seem logically the pick @50 will be a safety this year. If not in the 2nd, then 3rd. You can't roll with what the Falcons have on the roster going into next season.

Alternative 2nd round pick: Jaylon Smith?

3rd round: Jaylon Smith, LB

The dream scenario since smith's recheck didn't check out today. What's better then getting a “top 5 pick, 1st overall rank player” in the draft, in the 3rd? “Value” is what most would say. “you just redshirt all year,and he's back the next.” Falcons don't have the time nor the draft picks or depth to draft smith. Love the kid, but it's over.

Alternative 3rd round pick: Jaylon Smith???

4th round: Moritz Boehringer, WR

Atlanta checked him out at TE so you get a WR/TE hybrid player, the best of both worlds. This guy is an 7th round pick or going undrafted.

Alternative 4th round pick: Jaylon Smith?

7th round: jaylon smith, LB

Smiths talent is soooooo good, TD picks him twice this draft.

Alternative 7th round pick: Jaylon Smith?

That's it. I love and hate you guys at the same time. Keeping posting mocks because I love reading them.

Totally disagree with you about a DT. That has been one of our weakness for years, besides, Babbs may not have a lot of playing time left. I'm not saying that we have to get a DT in the first round, but soon as possible.

2 hours ago, LookAboutFalcon said:

Someone needs to take a couple of days off from the board, lol.  I love the mocks as well, keep em coming.

Seriously tho, take a few days off, the draft is just around the corner and you are going to need all the mental capacity your brain has to offer to deal with the amount of love/hate/whatever TATF is going to offer.

The storm is coming.

lol, i hear ya bro. just emphasizing the point to stop mocking j.smith.