College football hall of fame in Atlanta

Tribal Chief

I've been.  It's good.  I don't like crowds, so going to places like the HOF, Coke, or Aquarium kind of wear me out.  My family loved it... wife, son (9), and daughter (7).  

They have interactive stuff... call play by play of famous plays, kick FG, and some other stuff I can't remember.  If you like to walk around and look at things like the other places I listed above it is worth your time.  

You program your admission badge when you enter to your favorite team, so each thing you go to you can swipe your badge and it recognizes you and your team.   

20 minutes ago, notthatcool said:

I've been.  It's good.  I don't like crowds, so going to places like the HOF, Coke, or Aquarium kind of wear me out.  My family loved it... wife, son (9), and daughter (7).  

They have interactive stuff... call play by play of famous plays, kick FG, and some other stuff I can't remember.  If you like to walk around and look at things like the other places I listed above it is worth your time.  

You program your admission badge when you enter to your favorite team, so each thing you go to you can swipe your badge and it recognizes you and your team.   

Ahhhh crowds. Now I can stand a crowd if it isn't too bad. Is it as bad as the aquarium crowd or a little more civilized cause I hated the crowd at the aquarium. Couldn't enjoy it for people pushing to get in front of you. We went to the world of coke and it was civilized enough to enjoy it

Just now, notthatcool said:

not as bad as the aquarium.  

Some of the more popular interactive things have a line.  But basically you can go at your own pace and skip crap you don't care to see or do.    

Cool. Good ****. Thanks man. We're gonna go soon. Just needed some experience advice