Love this type of attitude.

Yeah the attitude is nice and all but didn't we have "attitude" the past 3 seasons since we were labeled "soft"... Said "attitude" didn't translate to the field. I'm ready for them to walk the walk. Enough talking about it - BE about it! 

Schedule is no joke, I am pumped for this season! 

2 minutes ago, WAR said:

Yeah the attitude is nice and all but didn't we have "attitude" the past 3 seasons since we were labeled "soft"... Said "attitude" didn't translate to the field. I'm ready for them to walk the walk. Enough talking about it - BE about it! 

Schedule is no joke, I am pumped for this season! 

Leave the past in the past. It's a new season. 

3 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

I can't. I was so excited last preseason because I saw a team that played with a fire and desire that had been severely lacking and by week 6 it was typical Falcons as usual. I'm tired of hearing our players and coaches talk the talk. It's time to actually show it on the field or GTFO.

1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I can't. I was so excited last preseason because I saw a team that played with a fire and desire that had been severely lacking and by week 6 it was typical Falcons as usual. I'm tired of hearing our players and coaches talk the talk. It's time to actually show it on the field or GTFO.

You do the same as the post you responded to. Keep up that attitude players. Don't worry about the salty Sally's 

3 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

You do the same as the post you responded to. Keep up that attitude players. Don't worry about the salty Sally's 

I just want to see the team play like they did against the Panthers the second time around each and every game. Is that really too much to ask? I just don't understand why we don't get that fire, attitude and desire each and every week and it starts with Matt Ryan. Panthers game last year, Saints season opener game 2013. Giants game 2012. Ravens game 2010. 49ers game 2009. Where is that Matt Ryan at? Why do we only get that Matt Ryan 3 or 4 times a season?

4 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

The only part I wonder about myself,  is if this type of mindset really and truly is being ingrained into the player's heads,  how long before we actually see it start to come to fruition on the field.  Eventually they will either get this lifestyle right or hopefully be replaced. 

Just now, Atlfanstckndenver said:

The only part I wonder about myself,  is if this type of mindset really and truly is being ingrained into the player's heads,  how long before we actually see it start to come to fruition on the field.  Eventually they will either get this lifestyle right or hopefully be replaced. 

That applies to EVERYBODY 

58 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I just want to see the team play like they did against the Panthers the second time around each and every game. Is that really too much to ask? I just don't understand why we don't get that fire, attitude and desire each and every week and it starts with Matt Ryan. Panthers game last year, Saints season opener game 2013. Giants game 2012. Ravens game 2010. 49ers game 2009. Where is that Matt Ryan at? Why do we only get that Matt Ryan 3 or 4 times a season?

I hear you man but you won't want to hear this either.DQ's first year of his vision it's clear to see he hasn't got all his guys yet.I personally don't think he'll have all his guys until year 3.

2 hours ago, Atlfanstckndenver said:

As fans, you should always want to hear your guys talk like this. At this very point it truly shouldn't matter what the outcome is, us fans should be getting fired up and buying into the mentality that the players have. Can't worry about what happened last year and years prior. I sit back and dissect this team year in and year out yet here I am supporting this current movement from the players with zero no question of anyone's ability to do anything 

Not saying yourself so don't read too much into this but if you're a person that can't move forward in terms of how your favorite sports team, it kinda says a little about how you treat life. Sometimes you gotta let go of the past and just move on. Once the success comes those same ones will pretend to have never had any doubt. 

9 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

IJS... I think we had a solid free agency as DQ continues to build his roster. With the draft less than 2 weeks away, he will have even more of "his guys" for his system. 

even though there weren't a lot of sacks last season, the defense made a huge jump and is trending in a positive direction. That speaks volumes in itself what DQ was able to do with only one draft and FA under his belt. 

However, looking at that schedule - it is not tied for the hardest schedule in the league for no reason.. That three game stretch - CAR, @DEN, @SEA - will do more than test our squad. Those three teams have all made it to the SB the past 2 seasons. Opening up with TB and our old coaching staff will be a tone setter. No way in **** shall we let Winston, Dirk and Smitty trampse up in the Dome and beat us... No way in ****. 

I am cautiously optimistic. I honesty think it'll take 3 solid years to build the type of roster DQ truly envisions. by year 3 in the DQ era, going into MBStadium, will be there year we are in serious contention for playoffs. 

11 minutes ago, WAR said:

IJS... I think we had a solid free agency as DQ continues to build his roster. With the draft less than 2 weeks away, he will have even more of "his guys" for his system. 

even though there weren't a lot of sacks last season, the defense made a huge jump and is trending in a positive direction. That speaks volumes in itself what DQ was able to do with only one draft and FA under his belt. 

However, looking at that schedule - it is not tied for the hardest schedule in the league for no reason.. That three game stretch - CAR, @DEN, @SEA - will do more than test our squad. Those three teams have all made it to the SB the past 2 seasons. Opening up with TB and our old coaching staff will be a tone setter. No way in **** shall we let Winston, Dirk and Smitty trampse up in the Dome and beat us... No way in ****. 

I am cautiously optimistic. I honesty think it'll take 3 solid years to build the type of roster DQ truly envisions. by year 3 in the DQ era, going into MBStadium, will be there year we are in serious contention for playoffs. 

Continue living in the past with 567 while the rest of us move forward along with the team. 

2 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Continue living in the past with 567 while the rest of us move forward along with the team. 

Why is talk this year is different from talk last year when I believed it all and was pumped through the roof. I remember sending PM's to KOG saying "thank God the Falcons finally look like a legit NFL franchise." You saw the season? Same old Falcons. I just don't get you acting like its wrong for those of us that want to see it on the field instead of just hearing the talk we've heard for years.

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

I just don't get you acting like its wrong for those of us that want to see it on the field instead of just hearing the talk we've heard for years.

Bruh I honestly don't care. If you wanna live in the past live in the past. I'm gonna continue to look forward.