Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Realist

Stumbled upon

25 posts in this topic

this site. Looks like it's very similar to this sub-forum, but a little more active. Was looking to talk to some rival fans, but there aren't many (if any) currently on this board. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am considering nominating you a pledge chairman

- duties include rousting up rivals on our upcoming seasons games.  

- Reporting back to Trouble and WFW about any suspicious characters who are on here not to talk rival football but cause misery

- It will be a high pressure job but if you pass the test the rewards are great

Welcome aboard

- WFW

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I am considering nominating you a pledge chairman

- duties include rousting up rivals on our upcoming seasons games.  

- Reporting back to Trouble and WFW about any suspicious characters who are on here not to talk rival football but cause misery

- It will be a high pressure job but if you pass the test the rewards are great

Welcome aboard

- WFW

lol why don't you just do it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Realist said:

lol why don't you just do it?

I want to pass the torch, I'd prefer you do it.  If not we'll put out a search for another intern.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Shuswap said:

King of a 2 man kingdom ? Does that make trouble the Queen ? 

Says the guy who made a fake danight account. 

A year later and your still trying to keep a message board fight going. Talk about sad. Is your life so dull you think this is entertainment? For the first month it was cute watching you beg people to come over there. Now a year later it's just plain sad. You copied 99 % of the posts from here then throw up a Stat like you did something. 

Good luck. I hope you find what ever you are looking for. And it's as rewarding as you think it will be for all the time you have spent doing it. 

Give everyone over there my best wishes and I hope everyone is having a great year. 

WhenFalconsWin likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Trouble said:

Says the guy who made a fake danight account. 

A year later and your still trying to keep a message board fight going. Talk about sad. Is your life so dull you think this is entertainment? For the first month it was cute watching you beg people to come over there. Now a year later it's just plain sad. You copied 99 % of the posts from here then throw up a Stat like you did something. 

Good luck. I hope you find what ever you are looking for. And it's as rewarding as you think it will be for all the time you have spent doing it. 

Give everyone over there my best wishes and I hope everyone is having a great year. 

Scoop on the job...they miss us is all

I have always wished them well over there or wherever they choose to post on the Interent

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Thursday, April 14, 2016 at 11:12 AM, Trouble said:

Says the guy who made a fake danight account. 

A year later and your still trying to keep a message board fight going. Talk about sad. Is your life so dull you think this is entertainment? For the first month it was cute watching you beg people to come over there. Now a year later it's just plain sad. You copied 99 % of the posts from here then throw up a Stat like you did something. 

Good luck. I hope you find what ever you are looking for. And it's as rewarding as you think it will be for all the time you have spent doing it. 

Give everyone over there my best wishes and I hope everyone is having a great year. 

Nobody is begging to get recruits for .net, so GTFO with that BS. WFW made his bed here in .com and now he has to sleep in it.

Sorry WFW, but I don't believe for a second that you wanted it this way. No Dago, Ray, SK, Tree, MVC, Willie Mo, JB, Joe, Marsha, Syco, Kev, me, Shred, Chef, Pox, etc. That's a long list of AAA posters old man.

You chased off the very people that made RC, RC. I hate to tell you this, but .net is everything .com could have been.

 

EDIT: If you're DN get your *** over to .net man. You'd be welcome with open arns, although you may have to take a little **** from the dickheads, lol.

jb 3.0 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DD: Objective Elite said:

Nobody is begging to get recruits for .net, so GTFO with that BS. WFW made his bed here in .com and now he has to sleep in it.

Sorry WFW, but I don't believe for a second that you wanted it this way. No Dago, Ray, SK, Tree, MVC, Willie Mo, JB, Joe, Marsha, Syco, Kev, me, Shred, Chef, Pox, etc. That's a long list of AAA posters old man.

You chased off the very people that made RC, RC. I hate to tell you this, but .net is everything .com could have been.

 

EDIT: If you're DN get your *** over to .net man. You'd be welcome with open arns, although you may have to take a little **** from the dickheads, lol.

Hey! What about Ron???

jb 3.0 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, DD: Objective Elite said:

Nobody is begging to get recruits for .net, so GTFO with that BS. WFW made his bed here in .com and now he has to sleep in it.

Sorry WFW, but I don't believe for a second that you wanted it this way. No Dago, Ray, SK, Tree, MVC, Willie Mo, JB, Joe, Marsha, Syco, Kev, me, Shred, Chef, Pox, etc. That's a long list of AAA posters old man.

You chased off the very people that made RC, RC. I hate to tell you this, but .net is everything .com could have been.

 

EDIT: If you're DN get your *** over to .net man. You'd be welcome with open arns, although you may have to take a little **** from the dickheads, lol.

There was a few AAA posters but the rest ruined this site.  Now your site is struggling and y'all want me to liven that place up.  You have even been sending OCPA over to recruit me. and I am truly flattered, I know what I brought to this place.  But I don't want to go over and save your place.  Y'all made your bed so you can keep that place.  If the posting over there is anything like when you y'all left this place I want no part of it.  We run a family board over here, not that nonsense y'all run over there.  

I am content over here like pigs in a blanket.

I wish y'all the best over there

Peace and Love

Regards - WFW

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Atlfanstckndenver said:

I used to lurk this place so much.  I don't enjoy the renovations myself.  In fact it's just taking up space if this is what's left. 

10/10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Atlfanstckndenver said:

I used to lurk this place so much.  I don't enjoy the renovations myself.  In fact it's just taking up space if this is what's left. 

Forum should be nuked. It's rivals central with no rivals 

jb 3.0 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, DD: Objective Elite said:

EDIT: If you're DN get your *** over to .net man. You'd be welcome with open arns, although you may have to take a little **** from the dickheads, lol.

I am. But i have other better things to do than take **** from dickheads right now.

WhenFalconsWin likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

There was a few AAA posters but the rest ruined this site. Now your site is struggling and y'all want me to liven that place up.  You have even been sending OCPA over to recruit me. and I am truly flattered, I know what I brought to this place.  But I don't want to go over and save your place.  Y'all made your bed so you can keep that place.  If the posting over there is anything like when you y'all left this place I want no part of it.  We run a family board over here, not that nonsense y'all run over there.  

I am content over here like pigs in a blanket.

I wish y'all the best over there

Peace and Love

Regards - WFW

 

 

giphy-2.gif

jb 3.0 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Atlfanstckndenver said:

I used to lurk this place so much.  I don't enjoy the renovations myself.  In fact it's just taking up space if this is what's left. 

We have other sub forums that have not been posted in for years...they go through dry spells.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites