Anyone know what ever happened to the WR from Amsterdam... Geraldo Boldewijn?

Bigg Dogg

Did he ever fully recover from his injury, and if so, did he ever catch on with another team?  Anybody think he might get invited back to camp this year to compete?  I remember him making a big impression on the coaching staff last preseason, until he got injured.

3 hours ago, kevykev21 said:

LMAO!  Funny thing is he probably googled it already.  Nobody can know how to spell that name without already googling.

Actually it's not that hard to spell (or remember).  School was pretty helpful back in the day!

2 hours ago, hjerry said:

The better question is why anyone cares, and why this guys seems to get more threads each year, than some players on the actual roster.

It was just a question... my bad.  I didn't feel like jumping in the million + 1 mock draft threads already out there.

7 minutes ago, Bigg Dogg said:

It was just a question... my bad.  I didn't feel like jumping in the million + 1 mock draft threads already out there.

Nah, it's nothing personal against you man. Sorry if it came off that way. I'm just amazed that we keep getting thread after thread about this guy. I mean, he was really nothing special, but you're like the 40th person to make a thread about him in the last year.

It's weird lol 

Just now, hjerry said:

Nah, it's nothing personal against you man. Sorry if it came off that way. I'm just amazed that we keep getting thread after thread about this guy. I mean, he was really nothing special, but you're like the 40th person to make a thread about him in the last year.

It's weird lol 

Oh, I didn't realize that... I hadn't seen those threads.  I was just curious is all.  I thought he had the talent to make SOMEBODY'S team.  It's all good.

6 minutes ago, hjerry said:

It's weird lol 

Because he could have been RW2.0 if Smitty didn't hold him back because he didn't sign a Sanu-sized deal.

Just like Cole Magner could have been the next Wes Welker is Smitty didn't keep him on the PS.

5 minutes ago, ATLFalcon36 said:

Because he could have been RW2.0 if Smitty didn't hold him back because he didn't sign a Sanu-sized deal.

Just like Cole Magner could have been the next Wes Welker is Smitty didn't keep him on the PS.

LOL... actually, I was thinking a decent ST or PS player for both.  I wasn't saying all that... just curious.

Edited by Bigg Dogg

3 minutes ago, Bigg Dogg said:

LOL... actually, I was thinking a decent ST or PS player for both.  I wasn't saying all that... just curious.

in all seriousness, Boldewijn had a big build and if it wasn't for Smitty only playing players based on contract sizes he probably would have made the team and got some playing time.

3 minutes ago, ATLFalcon36 said:

in all seriousness, Boldewijn had a big build and if it wasn't for Smitty only playing players based on contract sizes he probably would have made the team and got some playing time.

Can't argue with that.  ****, Marques Colston might not have even HAD an NFL career if Smitty had drafted him last that year.