Move up from #50 to get Hunter Henry

Rohn

Man that dude runs some of the most crisp routes I've seen in sometime. I love him, not going to lie. Everybody wants these athletic freaks...umm is Ebron still in the league?...ill take somebody bein compared to Jason witten everyday of the week over that

5 minutes ago, datboilando said:

save those picks and try to get OJ Howard next year

You can't try to target a player a year away for the draft. A lot could happen between now and then.. Missing out on a player this year in hopes of getting one next year is not a very smart move.  You have to realize that TD and Pioli and group are probably drafting for their jobs this year.

Edited by andrews31cain21

9 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Me too.  Love Henry, not the move up to get him.  Can't afford it this year.

I know right, Mann I'll be so glad when the 28th come. I believe once we make that 1st pick it'll be much easier to guess the rest of this stuff, then again it might not lol 

1 minute ago, HaRdH3ad said:

I know right, Mann I'll be so glad when the 28th come. I believe once we make that 1st pick it'll be much easier to guess the rest of this stuff, then again it might not lol 

LOL, It'll be like a soap opera for the 1st 16 picks.... nail biting, laughing, crying, then the moment of glory...knowing whose left on the board...several of which we've dreamed about... Agony...:lol:

I wouldn't move up for anyone this year, but I'd have no qualms taking Henry in the second round at our pick if he falls.  The more tape I watch on him, the more convinced I am that he could add a new dimension to our offense that we have been sorely missing since Tony G retired.  Julio, Sanu, Freeman, Henry, Hardy all options for Matt?  Whew boy.  

If he isn't there, I'd by happiest if we just went pure defense this draft.

Edited by chopshop

Love Henry and hope he falls to 50. I don't think we can afford to trade up this year. Imagine a team like Carolina picking him up at 30 which I can see happening. They seem to be showing a lot of interest. That gives them KB, Funchess, and Henry all 6'5 and up. Even Cam Newton can throw to that group.

3 hours ago, 1989Fan said:

Not hapenning. IMO he is going 25-35.

25 Pittsburgh- nope, green

26 Seattle- nope, graham

27 Green Bay- nope, just signed beetlejuice, and gb hates te's

28 Kansas City- nope, kelce

29 Arizona- nope, will go ol

30 Carolina- nope, olsen

31 Denver- nope, not going te 1st round. Need qb

32 Cleveland – nope, would go WR, barnage, lots of holes to fill

33 Tennessee – nope, got walker

34 Dallas- nope, need D, and witten

35 San Diego- nope, got gates still, and other holes.

wanna try again at your prediction?