What pick at #17 would you absolutely hate?

xskyx

Sometimes we draft head scratchers. See: Collins, Southward, etc

Pretending the team just CAN'T pick a certain player/position because it "doesn't make sense" is just silly.

With that said, what pick would drive you nuts?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A'shawn. I appreciate his value as a run defender but I don't see much else from him and I would hate to use a top pick when I feel we could find a player on day three who could be decent enough in the role. 

I am sure I will be criticised for that, but there you go. 

Easy, Reggie Ragland.  Doesn't have the speed/quickness to be a difference maker on all levels.  At 17 we shouldn't be drafting a guy that has that big of a whole in his game.  The NFL isn't Alabama, there are plenty of guys he will not be able to run with.

Edited by isproab

Ragland for me.

I can't say I would be pizzed as much as I would be highly disappointed in wasting that sweet pick on a one dimensional LBer who played clean behind one of the very best Dlines in college which sports two first round DT prospects.  

But "maybe he'll be able to make a play or two in coverage or sideline to sideline in the pros"  Derp.

5 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Ragland for me.

I can't say I would be pizzed as much as I would be highly disappointed in wasting that sweet pick on a one dimensional LBer who played clean behind one of the very best Dlines in college which sports two first round DT prospects.  

But "maybe he'll be able to make a play or two in coverage or sideline to sideline in the pros"  Derp.

This would be my only concern with Ragland. I don't think theres a lot of "maybe" to his game otherwise. He'd be fine in coverage.