Tyler Higbee Arrested

HaRdH3ad

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will say it is sad lifes , the life of an alcoholic. They are slaves to the bottle. I know, my dad was one. It will take you where you never wanted to go, Keep you longer than you ever wanted to stay. Over half of those in prisons and jails I preach to are there because of the bottle. It totally ruined my dads life.. I've lived it so don't think you can teach me different. I grew up around death it caused. You don't want to know ho low I saw it take my Dad.. I'll jut say it's sickening. 

40 minutes ago, Draftnut57 said:

I will say it is sad lifes , the life of an alcoholic. They are slaves to the bottle. I know, my dad was one. It will take you where you never wanted to go, Keep you longer than you ever wanted to stay. Over half of those in prisons and jails I preach to are there because of the bottle. It totally ruined my dads life.. I've lived it so don't think you can teach me different. I grew up around death it caused. You don't want to know ho low I saw it take my Dad.. I'll jut say it's sickening. 

Sorry to hear that. I've never personally experienced that so I don't know how it is. I just hate these prospects do that so close to the draft, what's sad is I bet it's going to happen to somebody else before hand 

1 hour ago, Draftnut57 said:

Amen brother.  I've seen the death and destruction too.  A horrible disease that satan uses to crush the hearts and spirits of man.  But all things are possible through Him who will accept all who may be tormented and broken!