Mock Project

Everybody goes heavy on defense in there mockdraft - me too. I was thinking about going another way - just for the fun of it.

a few reasons:

1) when we were best we had a tremendious offense

2) we did have the number 16 defense last season. In other years it would have taken us far in the play offs

3) i actually think our defense is already a little bit better than last year with Upshaw, Shelby and Spoon. 

Here comes the draft and we will start with a trade. Broncos trade there first and second pick to the Falcons in order to get there qb for the future in Paxton Lynch.

1) Cody Whitehair, OG, Kansas State

lets make a top 3 offensive line. This one will have 4 above average - great linemen along with Levitre who is average but not that bad as people make him out to be - just got to cut down on the penalties.

2a) Hunter Henry, TE, Arkansas

ever since the departure of Tony Gonzalez Matt Ryan has missed a big targit at TE. Tamme was okay, but not a big guy like Henry. He has amazing hands.

2b)Karl Joseph, SS, West Virginia

offensive draft, but here comes some defense. We have holes on defense, but only two glaring needs. One of them is SS. I love Joseph and think if it was not for the injury he would have been a first round pick.

3) Braxton Miller, WR, Ohio State

i actually think Sanu is going to be good, but you can never have to many weapons. This guy has size and speed. Will look good opposite Julio.

4) Jatavis Brown, OLB, Akron

i need my coverage linebacker and here he is. Great speed and could be special covering tight ends and running backs coming out of the backfield.

7) James Bradberry, CB, Samford

Quinn will love his size at the cornerback position. Disruptive when allowed to press at the line. We need the depth.

what do you think of this which I admit is an experiment to go a different direction than in my draft from Friday?

OFFENSE:

QB: Ryan

RB: Freeman

WR1: Jones 

WR2: Sanu

WR3: Miller

TE: Henry

LT: Matthews

LG: Levitre

C: Mack

RG: Whitehair

RT: Schrader