Keyarris Garrett

jtwade

2 hours ago, Sobeit said:

Yes Keyarris Garrett I think may be a decent pro. I think he could be had later though. If you are specifically looking in the 4th check out Leonte Carroo, and Tajae Sharpe

I was a big fan of carroo as well. As posted in this thread Idk if we will draft a wr or not. I think we should but I doubt we will after signing sanu

1 minute ago, jtwade said:

I was a big fan of carroo as well. As posted in this thread Idk if we will draft a wr or not. I think we should but I doubt we will after signing sanu

I think we should because I think Sanu is a stop gap for a couple of years. If not this year then we have to next year. I'm not sure we are better offensively with Sanu than we were with White. We need to be developing some young talent on offense so we can let guys go and get the comp picks. We will take a WR or TE this year the question is who and where.

21 minutes ago, trubirdfan4life said:

No....this entire video was fly patterns running away from slow corners....none of that happend in the nfl. Can he even run a route? Flys and fades is all that I saw.

^This

Was in love with KG last year and thought he may be the next JJ. I took a much longer look and he only runs about 4 routes. If he's covered well he gets frustrated an doesn't finish the route. Plus he's got some attitude problems. Watch in his highlights how a ref will be next to him after a catch and he throws that ball away from the ref after looking directly at him. 

He could be a guy who plays for a coach with no imagination or he could be a guy who doesn't want to learn anything more because he's happy being a big fish in a small pond. My guess is some team will take him in the 5th 6th , he'll never see the field and he'll be out of the league in 2 years. it's a shame because if his head was screwed on straight he could have a nice career in the NFL.