Ragland, Lee, Floyd, Billings I don't know who the Falcons should draft, but after last years draft, I'm thinking that Quinn and TD will get it right

falconidae

I don't pretend to know who the Falcons will draft, or who will be available. Most of my draft "research" consists of reading posts here of the folks I trust on the various prospects. Just don't have the time that some others here do.

That said, I really like what the Falcons have done the last couple of offseasons, I really liked the draft last year. I think they've earned the benefit of a doubt. If they take Ragland, they think he's more than a 2 down LB, if they take Lee, they think they can mold him into one he## of a player and so on.

Really hopeful that Quinn and TD together can put together a very good team, looking forward to the draft.

With the free agency acquisition period we just had, I really truly believe that "miss" probability is slim on the draft picks...  No one will be forced to come in and produce now, due to our current roster ( I hope). The draft will offer us young upgrades, if we "hit".  To finally have the luxury to draft the BPA is a great feeling... 

4 minutes ago, falconcrest58 said:

What you really mean is Scott Pioli and the other 13 GM's will get it right. TD got it right one time in eight yrs.....but he is due lol

Michael Turner, Gonzo, Tru, Matthews, Beasley, Coleman, Freeman, Mack- he's gotten more than Ryan right.

Regardless of what we do people will complain, no matter who we take, but I do agree with you after that draft last year I have faith they will make the right decision. They know way more about these prospects than we do

Edited by HaRdH3ad

6 minutes ago, HaRdH3ad said:

Regardless of what we do people will complain, no matter who we take, but I do agree with you after that draft last year I have faith they will make the right decision. They no way more about these prospects than we do

The problem is the folks that think they know more than those that have more information available to them than we do. The ones that won't take a wait and see approach and give the benefit of the doubt.

1 hour ago, Falconsfan567 said:

The problem is the folks that think they know more than those that have more information available to them than we do. The ones that won't take a wait and see approach and give the benefit of the doubt.

Yeah that is a problem, while I have my opinions, I would never think I know more than our staff it goes beyond TD, those scouts that get out there and watch those guys year round I could never think I know more than them that's just insane.

1 hour ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I agree but I hope you got your flame suit on because any positive posts that include mentioning Thomas Dimitroff in a positive light is gonna get you flamed as a super happy blind homer.

You want some bichuh? lol

Thomas has his flaws but honestly he is mostly drafting and signing players who fit what the head coach want's.

I feel like we can't lose.

TD has hit on every first rounder when they were healthy.

Quinn comes from Seattle, which has had some pretty high busts and made it up with late round stars.

Even if Quinn fails on Collins, I believe he can make it up with King.  I believe in TD to ensure we get the guy we need in the first. Even if we miss on a guy, we'll make up for it somewhere.

****, TD made up for Dent with Worrilow.... :ninja: