Collins Suspended

OC

http://www.atlantafalcons.com/news/blog/article-1/Collins-Suspended-First-4-Games-of-2016-Season-/1a274916-e49d-4c81-8613-898b919a9c9a

CB Jalen Collins has been suspended without pay for the first four games of the 2016 regular season for violating the NFL policy on performing enhancing substances.

STATEMENT BY AN NFL SPOKESPERSON:

Jalen Collinsicon-article-link.gif of the Atlanta Falcons has been suspended without pay for the first four games of the 2016 regular season for violating the NFL policy on performance enhancing substances.

Collins is eligible to participate in all offseason and preseason practices and games.

[Note: The NFL policy on performance enhancing substances is posted on nflcommunications.com. After logging in, click on “About NFL” from the homepage and then “NFL Policies.”]

STATEMENT BY FALCONS HEAD COACH DAN QUINN:

We are disappointed to hear the news regarding Jalen today. I have already spoken to Jalen about this, and I have no doubt this will be something that he will learn from.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Atlanta Falcons announced Friday that second-year CB Jalen Collins has been suspended for first four games of the season for a violating the NFL’s performance-enhancing drug policy.

The Falcons released the following statement regarding Collins’ suspension:

We are disappointed to hear the news regarding Jalen today. I have already spoken to Jalen about this, and I have no doubt this will be something that he will learn from.”

Edited by HaRdH3ad

2 minutes ago, wleggett said:

Nah I think if it was that they would have said substance abuse policy. I'm thinking HGH or something along those lines. 

4 minutes ago, Leggggggo said:

Wouldn't that have been quoted as the "substance abuse policy" and not the "PED policy"?

True didn't think about this.

2 minutes ago, wleggett said:

Nah I think if it was that they would have said substance abuse policy. I'm thinking HGH or something along those lines. 

I'm hopeful it's something dumb, like a pre-workout or something. But no telling unless Jalen makes a formal statement. I hope he does.