Hardy

cportcuz

I'm watching NFL live and they're doing an interview with Greg Hardy and I want him. Yes, I understand he has had his fair share of issues but if Ray Lewis withstood a murder charge why won't people forgive Hardy? He just needs the right environment.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I made a post about this on FB and I'm going to start off by saying the same thing I said on FB, I hope I don't offend anybody...while I don't condone what he did or didn't do I 150% think it's BULL F'N iSH that when he is brought up they stay talking about his off field problems but when Big Ben is brought up none of them ESPN guys bring up his RAPE charges and I think that's BS, he got charged with that not once but twice. FOH! iSH ain't right i don't care what nobody say

2 minutes ago, HaRdH3ad said:

I made a post about this on FB and I'm going to start off by saying the same thing I said on FB, I hope I don't offend anybody...while I don't condone what he did or didn't do I 150% think it's BULL F'N iSH that when he is brought up they stay talking about his off field problems but when Big Ben is brought up none of them ESPN guys bring up his RAPE charges and I think that's BS, he got charged with that not once but twice. FOH! iSH ain't right i don't care what nobody say

It's a straight up race issue. 

5 minutes ago, HaRdH3ad said:

Hardy is hard on a team in the locker room

23 minutes ago, HaRdH3ad said:

You are lying Big Ben was never charged with rape. He was accused but never charged

26 minutes ago, HaRdH3ad said:

When Ray Lewis is mentioned they bring up 2 Superbowls, not a murder acquittal.  Because he's black?  No, because he's good at football and wins championships - like Big Ben.  Greg Hardy is a loser.  Black people and white people are losers.  Media isn't always racist, they're just talking about what the public cares about.

Forgive?

Forgiveness being the problem is predicated on the idea that he made a one time mistake and has changed. Hardy is a rotten POS. He is terrible both off the field and in the locker room.

Forgiveness doesn't really help us when he hasn't changed.

4 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

You are lying Big Ben was never charged with rape. He was accused but never charged

Mann come on idc what you say the point is they don't say anything about it, ever nor that Peyton  Manning situation. It's straight BS

3 minutes ago, JC Falcon said:

When Ray Lewis is mentioned they bring up 2 Superbowls, not a murder acquittal.  Because he's black?  No, because he's good at football and wins championships - like Big Ben.  Greg Hardy is a loser.  Black people and white people are losers.  Media isn't always racist, they're just talking about what the public cares about.

Greg Hardy need to be a team member in a ward where his team uses strait jackets and stun guns. 

36 minutes ago, HaRdH3ad said:

The difference is that Big Ben was remorseful TO THE media but he should've been blackballed because what he did was undeniably worse. We're talking about rape here.

3 minutes ago, HaRdH3ad said:

Mann come on idc what you say the point is they don't say anything about it, ever nor that Peyton  Manning situation. It's straight BS

I agree that Rothelisburger is trash as a person, but I don't see how that changes the fact that Hardy is too.

6 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

Nah. They didnt even kill Ray Rice like they doing Hardy. Race has nothing to do with it. Greg Hardy shows symptoms of a sociopath. Guy need some help

What are you taking about? Ray Rice was hammered hard. His incident was all over the news for weeks and he hasn't had a job since. 

Big Ben was accused of rape twice. And settled at least one of the cases (not sure about the other one). Yet you never ever hear about it.

11 minutes ago, HaRdH3ad said:

You dont care about facts huh? Ok. Hardy had his chance last year AND HE BLEW IT. Nobody told him to not show up to team meetings or show up late. He has only himself to blame

3 minutes ago, Bobby.Digital said:

What are you taking about? Ray Rice was hammered hard. His incident was all over the news for weeks and he hasn't had a job since. 

Big Ben was accused of rape twice. And settled at least one of the cases (not sure about the other one). Yet you never ever hear about it.

Well, if we're going to be frank about this, play is part of it. Rice was already cut bait when the event happened. Teams tend to be more forgiving the more talented that you are. He also became the poster child for domestic abuse in the NFL, in part, b/c of their initial lenient punishment on him, which caused even greater backlash. Rice ended up taking it worse than he would have for those two reasons.

Rothlsberger, meanwhile, continues to play well, while also, supposedly, being a good teammate at least, and also playing at a high position of need, as the media has always tended to glorify QBs. I won't deny that him being white is definitely a factor, though, even if I am deathly against this turning to a race discussion.

Hardy, on the other hand, doesn't play as important of a position, was indicted by a judge, and, even after getting away with it, still acted like a garbage to the point where he alienated all his teammates.