No discussion of the panama papers bros?

lostone

The Panama Papers are an unprecedented leak of 11.5m files from the database of the world’s fourth biggest offshore law firm, Mossack Fonseca. The records were obtained from an anonymous source by the German newspaper Süddeutsche Zeitung, which shared them with the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists (ICIJ). The ICIJ then shared them with a large network of international partners, including the Guardian and the BBC.

http://www.theguardian.com/news/2016/apr/03/what-you-need-to-know-about-the-panama-papers

Pretty interesting stuff. I think the size alone of this leak is unbelievable. How does that much critical info just slip out?

Perhaps it's unrelated, but there have been tons of mysterious deaths and unforeseen resignations over the past few years in the major banking world. Executives jumping to their deaths, in a car accident, or being found dead somewhere. Pretty crazy stuff.

The reason there's not as much interest about it, at least from me, is because I'm not going to read that much to figure out who it implicates and how. I want someone else to do that research. I am not too concerned with crooked PM's in Iceland when we still have a ton of crooks in the finance and banking industries robbing us here in the US. 

It is a huge leak and I applaud whomever leaked it. But that's about as far as I can go on the subject because I don't have the free time to look into who all of the ******** are. 

• 1 month later...