Su'A Cravens is On his way

HaRdH3ad

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Adam25 said:

Fresh off a visit from the Aint's too... I really like this kid.

yeah, he still has that stench in his nostrils from their pigsty...LOL

Now he can observe a much nicer facility in Flowery Branch & sit down with DQ at the computer and do the "fly through" interactive feature of our new mercedes-Benz stadium...  

Then ask him who he'd prefer to play for.  Unfortunately the fleur de lis scunge mongers have first crack at him in draft position.  

5 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

yeah, he still has that stench in his nostrils from their pigsty...LOL

Now he can observe a much nicer facility in Flowery Branch & sit down with DQ at the computer and do the "fly through" interactive feature of our new mercedes-Benz stadium...  

Then ask him who he'd prefer to play for.  Unfortunately the fleur de lis scunge mongers have first crack at him in draft position.  

agreed, which sucks, but Cravens posted a picture of who the Saints compared him to and it was Kenny Vaccarro ? Why draft Cravens to play that role lol ? Unless they put him at OLB. Who knows that the Aints do, I just hope they don't get this kid, he has a knack for making plays.

4 minutes ago, Adam25 said:

agreed, which sucks, but Cravens posted a picture of who the Saints compared him to and it was Kenny Vaccarro ? Why draft Cravens to play that role lol ? Unless they put him at OLB. Who knows that the Aints do, I just hope they don't get this kid, he has a knack for making plays.

Kenny Vaccarro...Wow they have low expectations:lol:

1 minute ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Kenny Vaccarro...Wow they have low expectations:lol:

lmao, I remember the hype with that guy, said he was going to be the best S in the league and all that. His most memorable play in his career was hitting Matt Ryan late ....

7 minutes ago, Adam25 said:

lmao, I remember the hype with that guy, said he was going to be the best S in the league and all that. His most memorable play in his career was hitting Matt Ryan late ....

KV is not a bad player but he's def not a great player.  I mean to use him as a benchmark for a new, up and coming player just sets the bar a little low.  But then again, most of the aints player personnel have drool on their chins...derp...Big dummy saints LOL

fred.gif

9 minutes ago, TheTruth1886 said:

So Talk About The Falcons has become Talk About The Saints. Not surprised. We are always on yalls minds 

Yea, soooo many topics about the saints right now. Y'all sure get insecure when you're irrelevant  

Do Saints fans have some alert when mentioned here? Funny how quick y'alls here when it happens. 

Am I the only one who sees the irony in a Saints fan complaining about Falcons fans talking about the Saints in a forum entitled "Talk about the Atlanta Falcons," which they are seeing only b/c they are themselves, a Saint fan, spending their time in a forum entitled "Talk about the Atlanta Falcons?"

16 minutes ago, TheTruth1886 said:

So Talk About The Falcons has become Talk About The Saints. Not surprised. We are always on yalls minds 

Falcons look great next to Swamp Rat City......crow all you want about your one superbowl win where Peyton gift wrapped it to you.....New Orleans will never be a multiple superbowl winner - terrible organization.   good coach though - I will give you that.

4 minutes ago, blackredfellow said:

Yea, soooo many topics about the saints right now. Y'all sure get insecure when you're irrelevant  

Do Saints fans have some alert when mentioned here? Funny how quick y'alls here when it happens. 

I'm a regular poster here so what are you talking about?

3 minutes ago, hjerry said:

Am I the only one who sees the irony in a Saints fan complaining about Falcons fans talking about the Saints in a forum entitled "Talk about the Atlanta Falcons," which they are seeing only b/c they are themselves, a Saint fan, spending their time in a forum entitled "Talk about the Atlanta Falcons?"

That's already been said before. Way to steal someone's statement. Next

2 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

Falcons look great next to Swamp Rat City......crow all you want about your one superbowl win where Peyton gift wrapped it to you.....New Orleans will never be a multiple superbowl winner - terrible organization.   good coach though - I will give you that.

You can't throw out insults like "terrible organization" and your team has never won a SB. LOL

17 minutes ago, TheTruth1886 said:

You can't throw out insults like "terrible organization" and your team has never won a SB. LOL

Dude please just wake up! You guys didn't win what was bestowed! I mean, it was the pity bowl...look what happened to your great team when you moved past the  water damage and cleansing! Nothing but pain and misery. It shall continue this year as well.