Mocks Help Real GM's?

It would depend on the GM. Maybe they would consider reading them for amusement? But I guarantee many of them would just scoff at this and laugh.  Some would scoff and then click on their bookmarked mocks to secretly take in the ideas.  One thing I've wondered about is if they use mocks to gauge public interest. None of them would EVER admit to any of it even if they did. 

1 hour ago, Atlfanstckndenver said:

It would depend on the GM. Maybe they would consider reading them for amusement? But I guarantee many of them would just scoff at this and laugh.  Some would scoff and then click on their bookmarked mocks to secretly take in the ideas.  One thing I've wondered about is if they use mocks to gauge public interest. None of them would EVER admit to any of it even if they did. 

Well Charley Casserly opinion's highly rated and has a solid track record with the Redskins for several years so this definitely has some weight to it.

59 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Well Charley Casserly opinion's highly rated and has a solid track record with the Redskins for several years so this definitely has some weight to it.

Yea I don't question what Charley said at all. Of course there is weight to it. I just  don't think active gms are going to admit it publicly.  Maybe I'm wrong.  Lol I can visualize an active gm being asked this in an interview and chuckling as a response.  Then right after the interview using his phone to pull up Kiper's latest mock.  Gms are pretty confident people in general.  I imagine they wouldn't want to admit it if they drafted a player using mock draft information. Although Charley is talking about using them for reconnaissance and info on other teams.  Not just trying to find players that maybe they wouldn't have considered otherwise. 

1 minute ago, Atlfanstckndenver said:

Yea I don't question what Charley said at all. Of course there is weight to it. I just  don't think active gms are going to admit it publicly.  Maybe I'm wrong.  Lol I can visualize an active gm being asked this in an interview and chuckling as a response.  Then right after the interview using his phone to pull up Kiper's latest mock.  Gms are pretty confident people in general.  I imagine they wouldn't want to admit it if they drafted a player using mock draft information. Although Charley is talking about using them for reconnaissance and info on other teams.  Not just trying to find players that maybe they wouldn't have considered otherwise. 

Right.