Donte Whitner?

msjacob25

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

Where do we have enough depth at safety? Hitner would be a good solid pick up.

Therize Godfrey Ishmael Allen.

2 of those guys can play both Strong & Free we probably don't need another unless they think they can add as mentioned a starter in the draft.

We don't need Whitner when in all aspects we can probably find a long term solution in the draft better than the mentioned. 

6 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I definitely have my moments. LOL

You're more of a looking at the sky with tears running down your face while screaming  "Why won't anyone listen to me" type of poster to me. Your rants are always a fun read. :lol: 

All in in good fun before someone thinks I'm being mean.

3 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

You're more of a looking at the sky with tears running down your face while screaming  "Why won't anyone listen to me" type of poster to me. Your rants are always a fun read. :lol: 

That's funny because I make so many posts and that's the end of the thread. It's amazing how many times I make the final post in a thread and then it dies.

1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:

That's funny because I make so many posts and that's the end of the thread. It's amazing how many times I make the final post in a thread and then it dies.

So you're the thread killer? We've been trying to figure out who it was. We'll be in touch with you Mr. 567. Insert Ninja face here because my phone is acting weird.

4 hours ago, kiwifalcon said:

Therize Godfrey Ishmael Allen.

2 of those guys can play both Strong & Free we probably don't need another unless they think they can add as mentioned a starter in the draft.

We don't need Whitner when in all aspects we can probably find a long term solution in the draft better than the mentioned. 

Lmaoo you really included godfrey as depth? 

If there was a physical 'placeholder' he would certainly be it lol he's been cut and resigned how many times? Clearly hes dispensable whenever we need a roster spot.

If he was cheap I'd take a chance. Even if he wasn't top tier he'd be no worse than 2nd behind ish

39 minutes ago, Dirtybird3 said:

Lmaoo you really included godfrey as depth? 

If there was a physical 'placeholder' he would certainly be it lol he's been cut and resigned how many times? Clearly hes dispensable whenever we need a roster spot.

If he was cheap I'd take a chance. Even if he wasn't top tier he'd be no worse than 2nd behind ish

Why though we don't need him that's my whole thing why. Go get a guy for a short term fix when we can potentially draft along term solution in the draft.We already have enough depth we need a long term solution at that spot not keep adding depth which is already there.