My Nightmare

I had a nightmare last night. Falcons were in the playoffs playing on the road against the Redskins and got crushed 37-10. Shayne Graham missed an easy 20 something yard FG and Matt Ryan threw a pick 6 and it just snowballed from there. Hoping like heIl that's not the way the Falcons 2016 season ends.

2 minutes ago, fan since 1968 said:

When I was young, in the 1980s, I had a dream in which a girl I knew was playing safety for the Saints. I don't know if that was good or bad.

I had a nightmare in 1980 as well. We were playing the Cowboys in the playoffs at home. We blew a 24-10 4th quarter lead on two ridiculous touchdown passes by Danny White to Drew Pearson. Glad that was just a bad dream and never happened. 

10 minutes ago, trubirdfan4life said:

I dont think we would give up that many points to Washington, regardless of the turnovers....but, i would take us making the playoffs next year though

Washington's offense looked pretty darn good last year once Kirk Cousins got comfortable. 37 points isn't a lot if you turn it over once or twice and 7 of those points are a direct result of that turnover.

1 minute ago, JayOzOne said:

I had a nightmare like that once. I was the only guy on a Lingerie League team. I was playing quarterback and every time I approached the line, my cup inexplicably flew off and stuck my center in her butt, and we kept getting false starts...

Nightmare? I should have those type of nightmares. 

51 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

I had a nightmare like that once. I was the only guy on a Lingerie League team. I was playing quarterback and every time I approached the line, my cup inexplicably flew off and stuck my center in her butt, and we kept getting false starts...

LOL! That's a dream come true!

5 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I had a nightmare last night. Falcons were in the playoffs playing on the road against the Redskins and got crushed 37-10. Shayne Graham missed an easy 20 something yard FG and Matt Ryan threw a pick 6 and it just snowballed from there. Hoping like heIl that's not the way the Falcons 2016 season ends.

Was Neon Deon playing CB? If so you were just having a relapse of the 1991 season

Had a dream before the season started this year that the Cowboys would start 1-5...I was off by one game. I was telling everybody at work and when romo got hurt and they started losing everybody was freaking out lol.