Opening Day roster is set

Unknøwn

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

I want to see Aaron Blair! I was very impressed with him this spring.

Folty looked pretty good as well outside of that Houston game even if I still have doubts about him being a starter. It will be interesting to watch the evolution of the pitching staff this season even if the first few months from them are shaping up to be rough to watch.

Just now, Psychic Gibbon said:

Folty looked pretty good as well outside of that Houston game even if I still have doubts about him being a starter. It will be interesting to watch the evolution of the pitching staff this season even if the first few months from them are shaping up to be rough to watch.

Well I'm not surprised by what we'll run out there the first 2 or 3 months of the season. The results won't be pretty, But I think once we start swapping out guys like Norris, Perez and Chacin for guys like Blair and Folty then we'll see an improvement.

7 hours ago, Victor Newman said:

Concerning to me is that of the 25, more than half of them are of the useless, has-been, never-were, washed up veteran types. What happened to the youth movement? When are we going to see our future?

My goodness, how horrible is our outfield going to be?

Developing. When they're ready.

7 hours ago, Victor Newman said:

Concerning to me is that of the 25, more than half of them are of the useless, has-been, never-were, washed up veteran types. What happened to the youth movement? When are we going to see our future?

My goodness, how horrible is our outfield going to be?

From what I can tell, only Bud Norris fits your description. He's not half of the roster.

The youth movement the playing out in different places through the organization. Little of it is in the majors right now. 

3 hours ago, Unkn0wn said:

This OF should actually be pretty good at the plate and on defense except maybe LF

You have Markakis and a Joey Bag of Donuts. We have no idea if Olivera will pan out long term and then Frenchy, who NO ONE ELSE wanted? Not a true CF on the squad.... This will be horrible and putrid and smell like raw sewage. 

7 minutes ago, Victor Newman said:

You have Markakis and a Joey Bag of Donuts. We have no idea if Olivera will pan out long term and then Frenchy, who NO ONE ELSE wanted? Not a true CF on the squad.... This will be horrible and putrid and smell like raw sewage. 

Umm... who is Ender Inciarte? 

9 minutes ago, Victor Newman said:

Are you naturally this uninformed or do you have to work at it?

1 hour ago, Victor Newman said:

No I did not know about him A$$HOLE!

Funny that poster named Unknown was not the harsh A-Hole answering my question. He was informative and not an A-Hole like you. 

You're the one always making posts trashing everything the Braves do. To me that's the definition of being an *******. But no sweat off my back. I'll just wait for your next SN to pop up.

4 hours ago, Victor Newman said:

To be honest, enciarte just sounds like another Mexican no name guy live an Garcia, or any other Spanish name on the roster. I haven't had a lot of time to watch this spring. No wonder people hate the guys in here that have no life and have 2 million posts. You talk down to people all the time. 

So... uninformed and racist. Got it.