Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stizz

Reshad Jones tweets we signed him

71 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, TheFalcoholic said:

I didn't say I fell for it. With the giant following the NFL has and with the way things blow up on social media, I don't think it's a smart move. 'Preciate the snarkiness though.

Cry. The fact that anyone takes these things seriously today is pathetic.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't know athletes could talk about being w/ other teams if they are under contract w/ their current team.

Its called tampering, and he could get fined by Roger Godumb...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Closer said:

I didn't know athletes could talk about being w/ other teams if they are under contract w/ their current team.

Its called tampering, and he could get fined by Roger Godumb...

  that's very very doubtful.. plenty of guys have done that as jokes on april fools.  guys who are not free agents have talked about going to other teams the next season and they weren't fined.  roger has more to worry about than something as trivial as this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, osiruz said:

Stupid April fools. We can't afford rashad jones anyway. We need to cut someone just so we can sign our rookie draft class. T jackson is probably gone.

What? No we don't. We can easily afford our draft class now, with room to spare, and with even more coming off on May 12 for Soliai, which will be soon enough to cover all of them.

Ovie_Lover likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, hjerry said:

What? No we don't. We can easily afford our draft class now, with room to spare, and with even more coming off on May 12 for Soliai, which will be soon enough to cover all of them.

How much we have in cap space now? I thought were around 5mil.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Millennial players. Millennial fans. Throw Goody in there and the death of the league I loved will soon happen.

you are lost in the sauce as always.

kevykev21 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, osiruz said:

How much we have in cap space now? I thought were around 5mil.

Nah, new numbers from the NFLPA corrected that a few days later. We're probably around 8-8.5 right now, after Upshaw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, AtlantaFanSince1991 said:

He changed his account back and basically admitted it was his April fools joke. 

Ahh reallly I had no idea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AtlantaFanSince1991 said:

He changed his account back and basically admitted it was his April fools joke. 

No kidding. I only mentioned that about 13 hours ago but no freakin kidding

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe the mods can move all the April fools stuff outta here so as to avoid the clutter on untrue events which only confuse and clutter otherwise serious dialog related to the team.  Just a friendly suggestion.  I had to stay off of here yesterday so as not to get excited or bummed only to find out it was a joke LOL.  I guess the main reason I stayed off was more related to me driving home from a business trip and didn't have time to wade through topics to find out if they were jokes or not :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

No kidding. I only mentioned that about 13 hours ago but no freakin kidding

Suck a ****. Obviously didn't see your post

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites