This why you believe in our Quarterback....

I've been critical of Matt Ryan at times too (Mostly due to just hating to loose lol) but he's a winner period.  This link puts it all into prospective clearly, when given what he needs to get it done (and even when he isn't) the man puts up numbers. Not even Joe Montana did it by himself. 

http://nflspinzone.com/2016/03/31/matt-ryan-remains-key-atlanta-falcons-success/

25 minutes ago, TheRisen999 said:

I've been critical of Matt Ryan at times too (Mostly due to just hating to loose lol) but he's a winner period.  This link puts it all into prospective clearly, when given what he needs to get it done (and even when he isn't) the man puts up numbers. Not even Joe Montana did it by himself. 

http://nflspinzone.com/2016/03/31/matt-ryan-remains-key-atlanta-falcons-success/

Your last sentence sums it up. Those critical of Matt Ryan felt that way because "he couldn't do it all by himself." Now, it's his character, which has always been there, that "makes him a winner" and changed your mind about his worth to this team.

Edited by BeRom

Great read and was so true. Ryan's had to play to many years with a quality o-line, running game and defense.

Last year was the same plus the scheme change who all the people who know says it takes 3 years to get it down.

We could easily make noise this year with the players we have now. But after the draft and probably a for more adds through FA after the draft we will be that much better.

I'm definitely expecting a super bowl in 3 years or less.

12 minutes ago, BeRom said:

Your last sentence sums it up. Those critical of Matt Ryan felt that way because "he couldn't do it all by himself." Now, it's his character, which has always been there, that "makes him a winner" and changed your mind about his worth to this team.

Lol there's never been a QB in history even do half of it by themselves.

51 minutes ago, TheRisen999 said:

Ryan is a top 5 QB in the right system. Shanahan's system is not the right system. I just pray they figure that out before the regular season starts. 

Also, it's lose* not loose, lol

7 minutes ago, QuantumZebra said:

Ryan is a top 5 QB in the right system. Shanahan's system is not the right system. I just pray they figure that out before the regular season starts. 

No his system is fine. Just have to protect the QB, learn the system and work out the kinks. It's more of a long term scheme then short scheme.

I look at all the moves we've made and see a team being built with a sound philosophy and a coach that knows what pieces he needs to get him there. Look at the personnel turnover,  the players acquired or players Quinn thinks will provide aspects we've been missing namely toughness,  athleticism and durability. We already have a better team than last season before the draft, wait until we grab our guys from tg ere and our UDFA I think we'll see a vastly improved team along with a legit top 10 Quarterback to lead it.

1 hour ago, QuantumZebra said:

I'd disagree. Shanny's system is the right system but you need two WR passing threats along with a TE and RBs who can catch. When Hank got hurt we became way to 1 dimensional because he refused to use Roddy (IMO). In short Shanny's system is the right system if Shanny doesn't get in the way of success. If you handed his playbook to Matt and let him call the plays we would walk into the playoffs (IMO)

6 minutes ago, The O.D.B said:

I'd disagree. Shanny's system is the right system but you need two WR passing threats along with a TE and RBs who can catch. When Hank got hurt we became way to 1 dimensional because he refused to use Roddy (IMO). In short Shanny's system is the right system if Shanny doesn't get in the way of success. If you handed his playbook to Matt and let him call the plays we would walk into the playoffs (IMO)

This. I hope to god Ryan is audibling more this year. He is the best when he calls the play at the line. And now that Shanahan has a #2 he apparently approves of (similar to Hank last year), not to mention a capable center, I think this offense will be humming.