Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Positive Thinker

G.O.A.T - Ric Flair or Muhammad Ali?

8 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Old Pappy falcon said:

lol......I say a toss up between Rocky marciano and Joe Louis.

You aren't playing the game correctly. The only choices are Ali and the Nature Boy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ATL58FAN said:

You aren't playing the game correctly. The only choices are Ali and the Nature Boy. 

Then I'll take a real fighter over a fake fighter...............Ali.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Old Pappy falcon said:

Then I'll take a real fighter over a fake fighter...............Ali.

Fair enough, but I respectfully say you are wrong. Flair is a 15 time champion. 

Old Pappy falcon likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/2/2016 at 6:11 PM, Victor Newman said:

Fair enough, but I respectfully say you are wrong. Flair is a 15 time champion. 

lol hard in tears..............15 time best Actor?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Old Pappy falcon said:

lol hard in tears..............15 time best Actor?

In all seriousness.... Whenever Flair would call himself the 15-time champion, I always wondered why none of his rivals ever countered with "that just means you've been beaten 14 times."

Old Pappy falcon likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Victor Newman said:

In all seriousness.... Whenever Flair would call himself the 15-time champion, I always wondered why none of his rivals ever countered with "that just means you've been beaten 14 times."

Well, I was always a wrestler number 1 fan.....the white mask and the knee slap was magic!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites