Moritz Boehringer Anyone?

Romfal

1 hour ago, Slappywhite said:

i picked him in the 7th in my mock, definantly worth a shot there, loved what the coaches said about him in a article I read. They said, that as soon as he was given pointers he reacted . That size and speed intrigues me. imagine him at TE , with a LB on him .

I would also take him in the 7th and am considering taking him in my next mock, I would hope we see some reports of us being interested tho. Someone as obscure as him, you would imagine we would try to get a workout in

17 minutes ago, Romfal said:

I would also take him in the 7th and am considering taking him in my next mock, I would hope we see some reports of us being interested tho. Someone as obscure as him, you would imagine we would try to get a workout in

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=11&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjmh8Dw__jLAhUB5CYKHawyD1cQFghKMAo&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nfl.com%2Fnews%2Fstory%2F0ap3000000649267%2Farticle%2Fincredible-pro-day-puts-german-moritz-boehringer-on-nfl-radar&usg=AFQjCNHlsZ7eThMo1jujyM3lvO5QAb9e6A&sig2=GbAUhn956vEebYkVBqyVXA

this is the article I read, pretty impressive 

5 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I think where we're sitting the possibility exists.  

think our best bet is a run on Tackles for someone to trade up with us, or a run at WR if two go before we pick. Maybe Paxton Lynch(less likely) or Zeke Elliot(likely long gone).

On 4/6/2016 at 10:34 PM, Romfal said:

Looks like we're bringing him in, along with the rest of the NFC South.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/04/13/moritz-boehringer-piling-up-pre-draft-visits/

I think it may take a 5th (which we don't have)! Competition was trash, but you can't coach speed or athletic arrogance. He is a natural hands catcher who never let a single ball touch his body. He made decisive cuts in the open field. He is looking for the big play (a key trait in guys who have a knack for long gains). He is physical and dishes out the contact. He is one of those "1 tackle from going all the way" guys that no one actually wants to tackle.