My ideal draft

55 minutes ago, AndySG said:

I would take what you think will happen. Not expecting Hargrave to be there in the 4th, but it's an upgrade to 4 positions even if I don't like Lee. 

Charles Davis on Hargrave

Got on everyone's radar East/West week...League is evaluating, likely 3rd day pick, some may rank him higher https://t.co/NSuAy6NBzm

Mayock on Hargrave

J.hargrave exploded at EW game..and his 2014 tape vs Clemson was very good..deepest DT class in years- 4th rd range https://t.co/3nTzrUbVQh

I think a lot of us kind of see the same big picture it is just a matter of what player and positions you value in what round. My ideal draft and final mock baring a significant FA signing is. I would take Lee if Floyd was off the board and not bat an eye.

Based on the moves we have made so far and how I think players will come off the board I think this would be a really good draft. We would be able to draft some positions that need attention while getting really good value on the players we take.

This is what I would like at this point and think it will be my final mock. This would be ideal IMO.

1) Leonard Floyd Can play MLB in base and DE opposite Beasley in subs.

usa-today-8868227.0.jpg

2) Austin Johnson DT Penn State Paul being being just a 2 down player made our LBer situation worse and the middle of our defense needs help and here it is fresh legs at nose that can manage double teams and stay active.

55fe4d3e90db8.image.jpg?resize=1200%2C80

3) Travis Feeney Continuing the theme with getting fast and physical and improving the middle of our defense. He has played everywhere at Washington but here he is a SS with versatility based on down and distance.

TravisFeeney_2014_0.jpg?itok=KURekOD-

4) Tyler Higbee We need help in the red zone and a TE that can block in the run game. We can get that with Higbee in the 4th.

cropped_USAT_107357.jpg?ts=1445724776

7) Joe Thuney We need Olinemen to develop and Thuney has the feet for our scheme and should be able to play guard and center.

thuneybigblockusfjg.jpg

7B) Joe Walker MLB would really like to get a waiver on this guy. I am including him because there are 2 players I really like late that I think could help us. I would like to have the picks to get them both but I would be content to get either one.

14.10.18.tw_.emg_.fbc_.uw_.0889.jpg

The love for Neal on this board blows me away. Walterfootball has him projected as a late 1st to early 2nd round pick while CBS sportsline has him listed as a 5th or 6th round pick. Mike Mayock doesn't have him in his top 5 safeties. Ramsey is the only 1st rnd safety imo with Joseph going next in the early to mid second. I don't have an issue with drafting Neal.....in the 3rd or 4th round but definitely not the 1st

15 minutes ago, FalconBuzz said:

The love for Neal on this board blows me away. Walterfootball has him projected as a late 1st to early 2nd round pick while CBS sportsline has him listed as a 5th or 6th round pick. Mike Mayock doesn't have him in his top 5 safeties. Ramsey is the only 1st rnd safety imo with Joseph going next in the early to mid second. I don't have an issue with drafting Neal.....in the 3rd or 4th round but definitely not the 1st

Neal is talented but has very little college experience. I would take him as a 2nd or 3rd rounder but I think 1st is too high.