If you find this persuasive in any way....

JDaveG

Where I was just floored is when he started down the "there is no historical evidence for any of Jesus' disciples or any of the other people mentioned in the Bible" trail.  

Well, if you ignore all the historical evidence, I suppose that's true.

It's a logical regress that, taken far enough, ends with one denying that any current Christian exists.  

Of course, no one ever wants to take it that far, but no one ever wants to explain how someone showed up in, say, Antioch in the 4th century and convinced everyone he was the successor to a line of bishops leading back to St. Peter, and nobody thought to ask "so, who was this dude you say you replaced again?"  

People like this dude think they can refute the Bible and refute Christianity.  He doesn't even attempt to deal with Christian history, and the history of the communities founded by the Apostles.  If he tried, he'd realize real quick his argument is stupid.

I watched it, didn't even find it entertaining.  Angry ignorance is not entertaining to me what so ever.  Ignorance that is due to nativity can be amusing.  Ignorance demonstrated through non-violent action is amusing.  But ignorance followed by anger with absolute claims is not entertaining at all.  It is a serious problem when passionate ignorance communicated with anger is given an audience.  

That was painful to watch and I was afraid to check out his channel for fear that he actually had followers. He cracks me up telling people to do their own research which probably involved the internet. Granted the internet makes this a interesting time to be alive. It also makes it a dangerous time to be alive as well. You could tell he was deeply intellectual though by his use of the F word.

2 minutes ago, Serge said:

Next you're going to tell me The Amazing Atheist isn't actually all that amazing.

I will say that lowest common denominator Christianity is no better, and possibly is worse.  Like this ***hole for example: