If the draft went like this I'll be ecstatic

Holes:

SS, WLB, RG

Upgrades:

MLB (Worrilow), SLB (Reed), NT (Mbu/Jackson), TE (Tamme)

1st round: Linebacker

Floyd (SLB) - Would be a upgrade to Reed.  Gives the team the option of cutting Reed next offseason if he doesn't perform this season.      -Or-

Lee (WLB) - Would instantly fill the hole at WLB. Coverage backer that we need.

2nd round: Safety

Cravens (SS) - Playmaker!!! Value pick as he can also play WLB.   -Or-

Neal (SS) - Remind me of TJ Ward. Physical player that Quinn recruited to Florida.

3rd round: TE or OG

Hooper (TE) - If he's on the board, this would a good pick to develop under Tamme for a year. (Brent Celek like) The run game is going to be even better this year with the addition of Mack. Hooper would just add to it, as he will keep teams from loading the box.

McGovern (OG) - Would love to have both, but if it came down to the two, I would have to roll with Hooper. McGovern would be the pick if Hooper isn't available.

4th round: OG or TE

Seumalo (OG/C) - 5 star recruit coming out of H.S., that started as a true freshman. Can also play center if something happens to Mack. Anything to keep Person from playing center. McGovern will be the pick here if we got Hooper in the 3rd and he's still on the board at this pick

Higbee (TE) - need a TE to develop under Tamme.

2017 Look ahead bonus

1st round: Lowell Lotulelei (NT) - Star lil brother but just as good if not better. Lotulelei and Jarrett/Hageman would be a excellent tandem.

*All Pac 12 his first 2 seasons.

Even though I don't think it will happen  trade back a few spots and pick up a second and a 5th.

1st L. Floyd 

2nd S S Neal and DT Austin Johnson 

3rd. OG Vadal Alexander 

4th  LB Jordan Jenkins 

5th. WR Malcolm Mitchell and RB F.Taylor

7th  T E J. Rome

UFDA  QB Vad Lee, QB J. Coker, FS J. Golden, DE Josh Dawson, FB Q. Hicks, N T Chris Mayes. LB Kris Frost. WR North 2 BEST OT'S and 2 NT'S, 1 CB

9 minutes ago, Gold4425 said:

Even though I don't think it will happen  trade back a few spots and pick up a second and a 5th.

1st L. Floyd 

2nd S S Neal and DT Austin Johnson 

3rd. OG Vadal Alexander 

4th  LB Jordan Jenkins 

5th. WR Malcolm Mitchell and RB F.Taylor

7th  T E J. Rome

UFDA  QB Vad Lee, QB J. Coker, FS J. Golden, DE Josh Dawson, FB Q. Hicks, N T Chris Mayes. LB Kris Frost. WR North 2 BEST OT'S and 2 NT'S, 1 CB

****, let's just draft the entire city of Athens. Not just Athens, GA but also Athens, Greece. 

i like it and i would be happy too.

i like that you broke down the needs and the upgrades. WLB is by far the biggest need, gaping hole. It really cracks me up that people think Spoon won't get hurt or that they are Ok with Wheeler, a journeyman, being our WLB.