Who do we want with our 1st pick in the draft?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, BirdWeisErrr_2 said:

No.  I couldn't name a single player that is supposed to be drafted in the 1st round.  Or 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and so on. 

Gotcha. Pretty sure a quick search for 2016 NFL draft would've taken you to any number of sites w/ player rankings which you could've used to list players expected to go near our pick though.

Just now, falconfansince66 said:

I can name about five or six I WANT but we won't even sniff them.  So I'll go with who I want that can likely be available.....    Keanu Neal - We immediately address what I feel is the deepest hole at the SS position with the highest rated Safety in this draft.

I'll have to check him out.

I want Floyd. If he isn't there maybe Lee. If those guys aren't there I'm open to the possibilities. Treadwell or Doctson would be nice. I'd rather have one of those guys than one of the scrub DE prospects that are passing for 1st rd prospects this year.

1 minute ago, Kayoh said:

I want Floyd. If he isn't there maybe Lee. If those guys aren't there I'm open to the possibilities. Treadwell or Doctson would be nice. I'd rather have one of those guys than one of the scrub DE prospects that are passing for 1st rd prospects this year.

I've thought about that too.  We could very easily have a chance at Treadwell/Doctson and not have to worry about the WR for quite a while.  Putting 24-28 points a game on the board each game could go far and I don't think Sanu is all that. 

33 minutes ago, falconfansince66 said:

I can name about five or six I WANT but we won't even sniff them.  So I'll go with who I want that can likely be available.....    Keanu Neal - We immediately address what I feel is the deepest hole at the SS position with the highest rated Safety in this draft.

I like Neal but in the 2nd rd. If we want to fix SS this year, I want either Neal or Jeremy Cash.

I'd love for them to be there in the second but when one goes the dominoes usually tumble. 

Cash I wouldn't want til the 3rd. But those are the two guys I like at SS this year. Cravens too for obvious reasons, he'd be a decent 2nd rd pick as well.

So who do YOU like in the first? 

Floyd, Lee, Treadwell, Doctson, in that order. If none of them are available it'd be ideal to trade back but if we can't I'd be down for like a Billings although I'd prefer we draft a 1,000 snap/season guy at 17 rather than Billings who's more of a 500-600 snap/season guy.