Trufant vs Hopkins

4 hours ago, ike barn87987 said:

This is mad old cuz... Haha just kidding but yea it's a good video of tru. He wasn't as shut down as everyone on here claims but I think if he got challegened more he get even better. It's hard to be great if youre never tested but once a game. I think with time he will get even smoother with his cuts. His recover speed is second to none.

4 minutes ago, Shagpill 2.0 said:

This is mad old cuz... Haha just kidding but yea it's a good video of tru. He wasn't as shut down as everyone on here claims but I think if he got challegened more he get even better. It's hard to be great if youre never tested but once a game. I think with time he will get even smoother with his cuts. His recover speed is second to none.

I'm telling you right now when trufant gets a true pass rush he will be a top 3 corner in this league. My boy was ranked top 7  1st two years with the worst pass rush in the league and had it not been for that Jaguars game he would've been too 5 this past year. When he gets a legit pass rush watch out. Cause all the other "Elite corners" have that and the fact he consistently ranked that high with the WORST pass rush says a lot. That's why I laugh so hard when I see other people sell him him short of anything but elite. The facts just don't add up to the doubt

34 minutes ago, zekeyboy1 said:

The Texans as a team had a bad day that Sunday. I talked to Deandre after the game, so trust me I know. (he was pissed) I like Tru, but Houston's QB's were God awful...

I live in Houston and Deandre Hopkins is one of the best up and coming WR's in the league already.  But I took great pleasure in that azz whoopin.  

Yes, there were some issues at QB but Tru played very well and was all over Hopkins.  Got to call it like I see it.