Slappys Mock

Slappywhite

8 hours ago, HaRdH3ad said:

I wonder if we can draft perry and play him @ middle linebacker 

Yes, that is exactly my thought process,  Hes better at run than pass ( no slouch there either ) . With the Billings and Kaufusi picks, we better get a good tackling stay at home LB to man the middle . 

Not a bad mock but certainly doesn't stand out to me. Grade: C

1st - I'm still not on board with Billings. We do have quite a few DT's on defense and don't see us going there in the first round unless somehow Robinson drops to us.  I think we either go DE with Lawson or Ogbah or LB with Lee. 

2nd - Perry could be a good pick at #3 but a reach in the middle of the second.  If we grab Lee in the first, we could take Noah Spence (DE) in the second or if we go DE in the first, Scooby Wright (ILB) could be a target in the second as well as Su'a Cravens (OLB/S) who could play either Safety/LB.

3rd - I really like this pick if Cash falls to us in the third.  I also like TJ Green (S, Clemson) in this spot as well or possibly TE Jerell Adams (South Carolina). 

4th - Not a bad late round pick for DE, my thinking is going LB again that can also provide Safety coverage and a good ST player as well.  Travis Feeney (OLB) looks like a solid pick here. 

2 hours ago, The O.D.B said:

I just can't get excited for Perry. He's got all the measurements but, he (and the other LBs for OSU) seem to diagnos plays slowly and get taken out of a bunch of plays. With Lee at least he has the speed to recover once he sees the play.

Fair enough,  He does seem a little slow to react some times , I think he can be taught to react , working with Quinn won't hurt him any .  But I see your point .

2 hours ago, falconfansince66 said:

Not a bad mock but certainly doesn't stand out to me. Grade: C

1st - I'm still not on board with Billings. We do have quite a few DT's on defense and don't see us going there in the first round unless somehow Robinson drops to us.  I think we either go DE with Lawson or Ogbah or LB with Lee. 

2nd - Perry could be a good pick at #3 but a reach in the middle of the second.  If we grab Lee in the first, we could take Noah Spence (DE) in the second or if we go DE in the first, Scooby Wright (ILB) could be a target in the second as well as Su'a Cravens (OLB/S) who could play either Safety/LB.

3rd - I really like this pick if Cash falls to us in the third.  I also like TJ Green (S, Clemson) in this spot as well or possibly TE Jerell Adams (South Carolina). 

4th - Not a bad late round pick for DE, my thinking is going LB again that can also provide Safety coverage and a good ST player as well.  Travis Feeney (OLB) looks like a solid pick here. 

may have to switch the Perry and Cash picks ,  I also like the Cravens pick at #2 , but dont think he'll be there.  I think we could solve so many problems with the trade back scenario with Denver .  

On 3/27/2016 at 1:27 AM, Slappywhite said:

Thanks, really love the kid from BYU,  dude reminds me of Kerney with a little JJ Watt thrown in .

Like your mock. This kid Kaufusi looks like a real baller. Love the way he's always going for the ball. Would be a great addition to our pass rush.