Brandon Boykin

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, TimeBomb said:

We're pretty solid at CB. As long as we improve our front seven. 

If your a UGA fan clamor for Floyd. He has Anthony Barr written all over him. 

Pretty solid?..after Trufant and Alford we have nothing...Collins can't go anywhere but up after the season he had last year but I wouldn't depend on him

52 minutes ago, JamDat21 said:

Pretty solid?..after Trufant and Alford we have nothing...Collins can't go anywhere but up after the season he had last year but I wouldn't depend on him

Boykin is solid, wish the Birds would make an offer and bring him in, been said elsewhere though right or wrong he doesn't fit Quinn's type of DB's and they are hopeful TD's sleeper pick Collins steps it up big time in 2016.

6 minutes ago, putnam6 said:

Boykin is solid, wish the Birds would make an offer and bring him in, been said elsewhere though right or wrong he doesn't fit Quinn's type of DB's and they are hopeful TD's sleeper pick Collins steps it up big time in 2016.

They have. He's just looking for a better offer, same as Schofield. Also same as Schofield, we're not changing our offer. He can take it or leave it.

2 hours ago, hjerry said:

They have. He's just looking for a better offer, same as Schofield. Also same as Schofield, we're not changing our offer. He can take it or leave it.

Look at us, breaking more news than people who are paid to report on the Falcons.

Still pissed Vaughn was so off on Freeman that I misreported the imminent signing. My bad. 

6 hours ago, Adam25 said:

I read somewhere that he has 4 scheduled visits ? I could be wrong though...

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet  10h10 hours ago

#Steelers CB Brandon Boykin is visiting the #Panthers on Monday. Sounds like they are the first of 4 teams looking to bring him in.

246 retweets382 likes

10 hours ago, JamDat21 said:

I agree with alford, but Tru did a he11 of a job that I knew he would. Yes, not a lot of int's but shut down half of the field most of the time. You gotta like that and with Boykin..it would be solid!

17 hours ago, FentayeJones said:

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet  10h10 hours ago

#Steelers CB Brandon Boykin is visiting the #Panthers on Monday. Sounds like they are the first of 4 teams looking to bring him in.

246 retweets382 likes

Thanks for posting man, wonder if ATL is one of them ?

5 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Another mini mod wannabee. For a 15 year older you're a real dck son. You probably need the as whoopin you never got growing up.

Hey man, let's not swear at kids you think are 15 y/o and talk about beating them up online...probably a hundred other ways you could've gone about that, lmao.

4 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Another mini mod wannabee. For a 15 year older you're a real dck son. You probably need the as whoopin you never got growing up.

Keep pretending old man. Sorry I don't want the same information posted in 3 different threads. Just because I don't respect you and your whiny opinion doesn't mean I deserve "a whoopin" considering I was an abused child for 10 years I think I've taken enough beatings.

Also I'm 18. My age isn't hidden learn to read.

Edited by Yo_Lover

TD and the F O just don't seem to operate that way. Boykin would give us quality depth and an experienced nickel. Plus some on this Board think we may loose Alford come contract time because we are going to have to pay Tru. Why not get Boykin? But TD thinks he can out think everyone 

4 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Do you have dementia or something? Youre starting to say some pretty ****** up things these days. Maybe it's time for you to get tossed in a home and have restricted internet access. Go watch the jvc channel and buy your grandkids something useless.