Would you take the draft pick for Schraeder?

stizz

Ryan still has yet to sign his tender. Dude is a **** of a find as a UDFA and rated as one of the top RTs last year. I'd try to just lock him up instead of taking the pick and hoping you can fill the void via draft pick/journeyman tackle/tackle with injury issues.

What say you?

Unless you want to go with someone at 17 to play Right Tackel then  no. Because basically you are taking a draft pick in hopes to draft someone as good as him. Only way you are upgrading is to go with Right Tackle in round 1. Doesn't make a lot of sense to me. 

I understand the spit balling of ideas and opinions concerning the draft. With only 5 picks the Falcons are limited unless they find someone willing to trade down with. One thing for sure, with the emphasis on defense, Carolina, New Orleans and Tampa Bay in most mock drafts will be following the trend. I would like to think whatever the Falcons do they are thinking about the defenses in the division they will be facing twice each besides trying to make their Defense better.  If anything I would add depth with either a pick, UDFA or cuts from other teams to the O'line. You don't screw with the integrity of a line that isn't that far off from being a really good O'line. 

42 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

He's following all of his followers today, but if anyone ask he just followed us bc we're cool.

Just now, AtlantaFanatic said:

Yeah. Me too. He started following a lot of us. He even tweeted that he was going to start following a lot of his followers to get more connected to fans.

Oops. My B. lol

I can't believe we are having this discussion after what we paid Sanu.  It's pathetic that a weak #2 coming off a 1TD season is worth more than a RT trending towards being the best in the league in a year or two.  If we lose him for a pick I will be absolutely livid.