Is scho not coming back?

FalconBlood

Like others have said. He has our offer and offers from other teams, this is a life decision for him. Does he wanna stay in ATL or up root his family?

Maybe he can get more money/playing time somewhere else but is it worth it for him to have to move his family again.The man is probably thinking it over with them. Give it time.

He's in the same category as Brandon Boykin. We've made our offer, but it's less than he'd like, so he's holding out hope that he can get more elsewhere. 

This has basically been this staff's M.O. We offer how much that we think that you're worth. If you want it, it's there when you're ready. Otherwise, you're free to sign elsewhere, but we will not change our stance.

27 minutes ago, hjerry said:

He's in the same category as Brandon Boykin. We've made our offer, but it's less than he'd like, so he's holding out hope that he can get more elsewhere. 

This has basically been this staff's M.O. We offer how much that we think that you're worth. If you want it, it's there when you're ready. Otherwise, you're free to sign elsewhere, but we will not change our stance.

Excuse my language but I ******* love that's how we do it now.

47 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Like others have said. He has our offer and offers from other teams, this is a life decision for him. Does he wanna stay in ATL or up root his family?

Maybe he can get more money/playing time somewhere else but is it worth it for him to have to move his family again.The man is probably thinking it over with them. Give it time.

Yep. He has to bluff to get a better contract as well. 

I think Scho wants the 3 or 4 million a year that he would have gotten with the Giants if he had passed his physical.  In the draft, he probably would have been a first round, or high second round pick had he not blown a knee at the Senior bowl.  He was picked up as a bargain by the Cardinals.  He played for us on a one year "prove it" contract and now wants to stop playing for "bargain" money.

5 minutes ago, Monolith2001 said:

I certainly see all sides.  I really want him back and hope he is willing to hold onto a lesser paycheck for one more year with us.  Sco was always busy on plays and with some new bits, he might become as effective as his efforts.

Unfortunately for scho there's know both sides it's a take it or leave it deal fo him being it week 3 of FA the teams are draft focused now and if he wants a job he'll have to take a lot less and the longer it goes his pay cheque dwindles.