My wife met Vic Beasley today...

We live and work in the community he grew up in and he surprised everyone to come and just kick it. She said he spent all day at the elementary school taking photos and hanging out with the kids. We bash these guys for their performance on the field but I thought how awesome for them to take the time to just spend a day with people that look up to them out of kindness. I know a lot of them do it, but to see it first hand actually makes my opinion differ a little and stop and think how special it was for my Falcon family and the community. Needless to say, I'm a bit jealous!!

51 minutes ago, Navin said:

Did you see my post that he is speaking at Adairsville High School?  It's actually a church event but it's held at AHS because they can seat more people.  It will still be a small crowd.  They can only sell about 700 tickets max.

Vic Beasley Public Speaking Engagement in NW Georgia               

Very cool man! I think I remember seeing something about it but it's not really publicized. I'd love to hear him speak.

On 3/25/2016 at 4:40 PM, PHALCONABERNATHY said:

We live and work in the community he grew up in and he surprised everyone to come and just kick it. She said he spent all day at the elementary school taking photos and hanging out with the kids. We bash these guys for their performance on the field but I thought how awesome for them to take the time to just spend a day with people that look up to them out of kindness. I know a lot of them do it, but to see it first hand actually makes my opinion differ a little and stop and think how special it was for my Falcon family and the community. Needless to say, I'm a bit jealous!!

Yeah, he's been spending a lot of time up in Cville and Aville this offseason. Not sure if you saw my thread from a couple weeks ago where he was up off 411 at my dad's work. Really good guy from what I could tell. Doing a lot of under-the-radar stuff which I like.

On March 27, 2016 at 7:57 AM, AtlantaFanatic said:

Yeah, he's been spending a lot of time up in Cville and Aville this offseason. Not sure if you saw my thread from a couple weeks ago where he was up off 411 at my dad's work. Really good guy from what I could tell. Doing a lot of under-the-radar stuff which I like.

No buddy I didn't, but I know he loves making people happy. I've seen people at the local dump seeing him and him taking a picture with people just taking the trash off lol. I really like him and I hope he becomes a stud. A real man of God and a good football player.