The funnest receiver to defend is Julio Jones because I get up for that. 

Julio challenges the skill set to which I gotta be on my Ps and Qs every single play. Can't relax 'cause he's so explosive and can make a play just that fast. If he does, you're not gonna live that down. I can make as many plays as I want to, but he makes that one big play and everybody is like "Oh man." 

----------

In this article I saw on NFL.com Norman is referring to himself as the best CB in the NFL and is mentioning Julio. It feels good knowing we have one of the best if not the best WR in the league. Any and all gifs showing Julio beat Norman are welcome here. :D

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's pretty much giving a backhanded pat on the back to himself in there too.  Saying, "oh for the most part I'll shut him down,  but if he makes ONE good play everybody is like,  oh man." 

Whatever man,  give him an average front seven, and Julio wipes the floor with Norman while making him eat his jock strap.  

Edited by Atlfanstckndenver
1 hour ago, Trick Montalban said:

The funnest receiver to defend is Julio Jones because I get up for that. 

Julio challenges the skill set to which I gotta be on my Ps and Qs every single play. Can't relax 'cause he's so explosive and can make a play just that fast. If he does, you're not gonna live that down. I can make as many plays as I want to, but he makes that one big play and everybody is like "Oh man." 

----------

In this article I saw on NFL.com Norman is referring to himself as the best CB in the NFL and is mentioning Julio. It feels good knowing we have one of the best if not the best WR in the league. Any and all gifs showing Julio beat Norman are welcome here. :D

Stfu norman.  Julio will let you know when you can use his name. Ur his beech.  Get used to it.

3 hours ago, Atlfanstckndenver said:

He's pretty much giving a backhanded pat on the back to himself in there too.  Saying, "oh for the most part I'll shut him down,  but if he makes ONE good play everybody is like,  oh man." 

Whatever man,  give him an average front seven, and Julio wipes the floor with Norman while making him eat his jock strap.  

EXACTLY!!!!! If he was being genuine he would have said, " I talk a lot of crap and I have good games against almost every WR, but Julio. He is quiet, and gives me that work each time we play."

3 hours ago, Bobby.Digital said:

He plays as much zone as Trufant. So if you hate on him then gotta hate on Tru. 

Not really I saw trufant play man b4 can't say the same of Norman. Outside of last year I saw trufant ranked top 7 at least on pff 1st 2 seasons with dead last pass rush, Matter of fact only reason trufant wasn't ranked in top 5 this past season was because of that Jaguars game. Something pff pointed out themselves. Norman has a pass rush, Again like I said I'm not impressed. His DT get 11 sacks...

Edited by HaRdH3ad
6 hours ago, Bobby.Digital said:

5 hours ago, Byrdman242424 said:

Tell em how it is man. I bet you won't get much back off of that one. :munch:

hey look y'all! sock accounts pattin each other on the back.....

never thought I'd see that here........

8 hours ago, Bobby.Digital said:

Well,  Tru also doesn't have the mouth that Norman has publicly.  I still remember when Norman was talking trash about Dez Bringing up the money they payed him and how he wasn't worth it.  I'm ok with a player being confident in himself,  but sometimes you just need to shut up.  Heck maybe even consider the fact that if the players you are going against are successful enough to get payed good money,  that actually helps you when your time comes to get paid.  Lol When somebody wants to talk smack they gotta be able to live with results. 

4 minutes ago, Atlfanstckndenver said:

May want to reconsider.  I like Bobby too,  but Norman should be praising the help around him as much as he praises himself. That's just the truth. 

My reply had strictly to do with a poster saying he wasn't impressed because Norman played zone. 

As for Normans talking and that stuff I understand why some people might get offended.  Me personally I don't really care. If your going to talk trash you better back it up or you'll look like a fool. Which I feel like Norman did. Sure he took some L's. But for the most part he was the best CB in the league this year and it's not really even debatable imo.