Which teams will be able to stop our offense?

2 minutes ago, DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry said:

I still think we're thinner than I'd like to be at WR...unless Hardy takes a decent leap forward. And I'd like an upgrade at TE. And we need to stay healthy. But there's some talent here. And assuming Matt's a little more comfortable delivering the ball to his secondary reads in a timely fashion, the offense should improve significantly. 

And having time to get to his secondary reads would be nice as well. Mack is the key, if he returns to his all-pro self, this will be the best Oline by far that Ryan has had.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

59 minutes ago, ShanghaiDirtyBird said:

I need a clarification from Jpowers.  Am I allowed to embarrass and belittle Saints fans or are they also covered by the rules?

You can drag the Saints through the mud, main thing is stay in line with the original thread subject.  

Notice only one person has dared to (or been capable of) naming a single team that can handle the mismatches we present. It's all generic negative crap that doesn't address which teams have the safeties and linebackers to cover Hardy, Tamme, and Freeman. People who lack knowledge love to speak in generalities to cover their lack of knowledge. (Hopefully that's G rated enough for the powers at be)

4 hours ago, TheTruth1886 said:

Did we cheat when we swept yall last season? Just curious

Mabye the saints players themselves didn't cheat, but we lost the second game cause we got a third down stop to hold you to a field goal only for a late bailout flag (that only Brees would get) to be thrown. On offense our receiver gets pulled to the turf by his helmet and no flag for us. I hate the refs.

22 minutes ago, ShanghaiDirtyBird said:

Notice only one person has dared to (or been capable of) naming a single team that can handle the mismatches we present. It's all generic negative crap that doesn't address which teams have the safeties and linebackers to cover Hardy, Tamme, and Freeman. People who lack knowledge love to speak in generalities to cover their lack of knowledge. (Hopefully that's G rated enough for the powers at be)

Dude literally every team has defensive personnel that can cover these guys. 

14 hours ago, falconcrest58 said:

The panthers are the team to worry about.....they have great gm, defense and Cam

Yep, sCam showed how good he was in the SB. Really, Cam ?!  Lol.  The guy is a dapping coward and won the MVP last year with substandard numbers..,he is a first class POS! 

Well the teams we play that have good to great defenses will be Car, Den, KC, Oak, Arizona, Sea and Rams. I think our ppg should increase. But those are the teams that I expect will keep us in check at this point in the year looking forward. 

Edited by NYCFalc
9 hours ago, TheTruth1886 said:

Did we cheat when we swept yall last season? Just curious

Yes you did............you kept the cheater himself the false1869. Now let me chime in on that old dirty, worn out and ugly azz ring yall got. I don't mind talkin sometimes to a buc fan, but you aints better get up on outta heeya and start the cheatin process for next season

20 hours ago, TheTruth1886 said:

People acting like Falcons put up 30 a game last year

AND THE TAINTS WERE GOOD LAST SEASON?!?!?! LOL. The Superdome smells funny, your jersey, logo, colors, and team are all horrible, and wont be getting better anytime soon. Your team is officially irrelevant for the next few years. The Panthers, Bucs, and Falcons all have brighter futures than your team and your ancient QB at the moment. Do I need to bring up the ALL-TIME record against your squad? Or the fact you let Mike Smith sweep you the year before with a 6 win team. The Falcons might not have been a great team last year, with a new offense, OC, and HC. Most teams would have some issues with that, yet we won more games than the year before. But what's the Taint's excuse? It's all good though. Good luck next season. (NOT REALLY)

1 hour ago, Old Pappy falcon said:

Yes you did............you kept the cheater himself the false1869. Now let me chime in on that old dirty, worn out and ugly azz ring yall got. I don't mind talkin sometimes to a buc fan, but you aints better get up on outta heeya and start the cheatin process for next season

17 minutes ago, SkyborneC-Falcon4Life said:

AND THE TAINTS WERE GOOD LAST SEASON?!?!?! LOL. The Superdome smells funny, your jersey, logo, colors, and team are all horrible, and wont be getting better anytime soon. Your team is officially irrelevant for the next few years. The Panthers, Bucs, and Falcons all have brighter futures than your team and your ancient QB at the moment. Do I need to bring up the ALL-TIME record against your squad? Or the fact you let Mike Smith sweep you the year before with a 6 win team. The Falcons might not have been a great team last year, with a new offense, OC, and HC. Most teams would have some issues with that, yet we won more games than the year before. But what's the Taint's excuse? It's all good though. Good luck next season. (NOT REALLY)

The 15-5 record for the past decade speaks for itself

27 minutes ago, TheTruth1886 said:

Lol got these people maaad mad mad. Typing out whole paragraphs and I didn't even start anything LOL. Yall are just a hateful bunch. Just shows how much the Saints are on ya mind 

You're a Saints fan on a Falcons forum. How did you think this was going to go? You're just going to have to take the punches and roll with them, to a certain extent, if you're really interested in posting here. 

P.S. You're a Saints fan on a Falcons forum. So who is on whose mind?

5 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

You're a Saints fan on a Falcons forum. How did you think this was going to go? You're just going to have to take the punches and roll with them, to a certain extent, if you're really interested in posting here. 

P.S. You're a Saints fan on a Falcons forum. So who is on whose mind?

I have accounts on other teams boards, such as the Titans and Cowboys because I like to discuss football.

And every single last one of you get on Saints Report. Let's not pretend that yall don't