Hashbrown's real loose mock..

#1 / 17th Overall:  

Andrew Billings DT Baylor University... An incredibly strong & nimble beast who can hold the point of attack and offer massive explosive disruption. Some Aaron Donald traits.

#2 / 17th overall:

Sua Cravens OLB USC... Our versatile & instinctive & highly needed OLB who can also play hybrid roles for DQ / Playmaker, good/low tackler with coverage ability!

STRENGTHS: With his long limbs, tapered frame and impressive fluidity, Cravens looks the part of a traditional NFL strong safety. He's at his best attacking the run, showing excellent recognition and terrific closing speed on outside runs to slice past pulling linemen and lasso ballcarriers for big losses.Cravens shows little regard for his own welfare, taking out the knees of oncoming blockers when necessary to create a pile and allow other Trojans' defenders to get the credit.His awareness shows up in pass defense, as Cravens displays impressive route recognition, easing up and accelerating with would-be pass-catchers and showing natural hands for the interception when passers dare test him.

STRENGTHS: Like former USC All-American (and Pittsburgh Steelers great) Troy Polamalu, Cravens can get a little out of control, at times, committing to a lane and lunging for the tackle while leaving cut-back opportunities for savvy runners to exploit. Further, Cravens can get caught peeking back at the quarterback in pass defense.--Rob Rang (8/12/15)

#3 / 81st overall: Karl Joseph SS WVU, Deion Jones OLB LSU or Christian Westerman G ASU... (In that order or whomever is there for us) 

http://www.patriots.com/video/2016/02/10/2016-draft-prospects-christian-westerman-g-arizona-state

#4 / 115th overall:

Conner McGovern G Missouri or Miles Killebrew SS Southern Utah or Matt Judon DE Grand Valley State (Depending on how picks 1-3 play out)

Connor McGovern

CBSSports.com says: McGovern could be a late-round steal for someone. While he does have a future on the interior, McGovern has shown he can play both tackle spots in a pinch, which will only increase his value in the NFL. He has the size and strength that should translate well in the NFL power game on the inside.

NFL.com says: Three-year starter who has played guard and both tackle spots. While he has the power and frame of a guard, there are some teams who may give him a shot at right tackle first. McGovern still has some work to do in pass protection, but shows potential to be a starter in the league. He is an ascending prospect whose stock should rise thanks to his power and multi-­position diversity.

Miles Killebrew

Senior_Bowl_Alabama-0a0a2.jpg&w=1484
Southern Utah safety Miles Killebrew, center, at the Senior Bowl on Jan. 28. (Brynn Anderson/Associated Press)

Over the past few years, there’s always a talented prospect in the NFL Draft that many are split on whether he’ll play linebacker or safety at the next level. In 2014, there was Deone Bucannon. Last year, it was Shaq Thompson. This year? Miles Killebrew.  Who?  Yeah, he didn’t go to a Power 5 school like Bucannon (Washington State) or Thompson (Washington), but the Southern Utah product has a unique body type that he hopes will translate at either position.

“I want to be able to play whatever is necessary on the team that I go to,” Killebrew said. “My goal coming into this was to make sure that teams didn’t cross out any position due to my physical limitations.”

Killebrew, who checked in at 6 feet 1 and 219 pounds at the Senior Bowl last week, weighed 230 pounds during his final season but dropped weight to show NFL teams his fluid movement as a safety in coverage. He wasn’t asked to do much of that in college. The Henderson, Nev. native said he was often in the box and, for the most part, carried a heavier frame to serve as a run supporter. He dropped down to 220 to 225 pounds as a junior to do more in coverage, but Killebrew gained a few pounds to play in the box again as a senior and led the Thunderbirds with 132 total tackles. He also had seven breakups and blocked two kicks as a senior.

“If there’s one thing these coaches know now is that I can lose weight,” Killebrew said. “I can lose weight, I can cut my body fat down, I can gain the weight because that’s been proven throughout my college career that I can gain the weight. I just want them to know that I am serious at doing whatever it takes to adapt and to be successful in playing in the National Football League.”

Given his body type, Killebrew said he aspires to emulate Seattle Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor – listed at 6-3 and 232 pounds. Killebrew said he started watching video of Chancellor as a senior, but he loves to watch former safeties like Bob Sanders and Troy Polamalu as well.

“I’m learning now that it wasn’t just [Polamalu’s] physical ability,” Killebrew said. “Sure he had it, but he was so smart, man. He was so in tune with how the game works. That’s something I’ve really caught myself studying a lot more of as I’ve gotten closer to transitioning to the next level.”

Matt Judon:

#7 / 235th overall:

His name is Dayvon McKinney aka Sleepy (6'3" 201LBs). Hes a Safety (can play both FS and SS) out of Arkansas who has just slightly less athleticism tha Jalen Ramsey. He tore his Achilles due to a bone spur in 2014 but has since fully recovered and his pro day showed that. He worked out at both WR and DB as thats what he came out of high school as. His measurements were almost as great as Ramsey and had far less playing time so spent a lot of time studying the game and tape.

Player 40 Yard Dash Vertical 20 Yard Shuttle 60 Yard Shuttle
Ramsey 4.41 41.5 4.18s 11.10s
McKinney 4.43 39 4.27s 11.50s

As a 7th round or UDFA pick this guy should get looked at as a WR to develop.

There is a guy who I wanted to slip in at #4 with Matt Judon.  I actually like him more than Judon but he will be several years older since he went to BYU and completed a Mormon Church mission.  

This dude is a poor mans Shawn Oakman or DeForest Buckner due to his incredible 6-6, 285 lb size...and he can move very well.  He played basketball so he possesses that type of athleticism.

For a 4th rounder, getting a guy with very nice upside and that kind of length, DQ could turn this dude into gold possibly.

I would at least think he has more upside than what Malliciah Goodman has shown.  

Could he be the next Patrick Kerney??  I wouldn't bet against it...

Bronson Kaufusi

Kaufusi continued to build on his production every year for the Cougars, recording 37 tackles as a sophomore, 43 as a junior and a career-high 64 as a senior, when he also racked up a career-best 11.0 sacks to go with six quarterback hits, three forced fumbles, an interception and a fumble recovery.

STRENGTHS WEAKNESSES

STRENGTHS: Possessing broad shoulders, a huge wingspan and a tapered, athletic frame, Kaufusi has the look of an NBA power forward as much as he does an NFL edge rusher, which ultimately isn't surprising given that as a freshman (2012-13 season) he was a reserve on the Cougars basketball team.

Unlike most former basketball players, Kaufusi doesn't shy from contact, using his length and strength to stack and shed blockers at the point of attack and grab hold of ballcarriers as they attempt to run by. For his size, Kaufusi possesses good initial burst of the ball and he accelerates smoothly, showing a terrific motor to chase down ballcarriers yards downfield. He's alert and surprisingly nimble, showing enough balance, agility and awareness to drop into coverage on shallow routes.

The son of BYU defensive line coach Steve Kaufusi, he shows some polish, incorporating a powerful rip and spin moves to go along with traditional speed and power rushes. Called the "perfect BYU player" by then-head coach Bronco Mendenhall (now at Virginia) based on Kaufusi's talent, work ethic and leadership.

WEAKNESSES: A bit straight-linish, lacking ideal flexibility to scrape the corner and close in one fluid movement. These struggles also come into play when dropping back into coverage as he needs some space to change direction, making him a potential liability in pass defense against smaller, quicker receivers. An older prospect (high school graduating class was in 2010) due to serving on an LDS mission in New Zealand.

IN OUR VIEW: Big, athletic and tenacious, Kaufusi offers traits sure to intrigue scouts from 4-3 and 3-4 teams, alike. He's broad and strong enough to hold up at the point of attack as a 4-3 defensive end and can close on quarterbacks due to surprisingly lateral quickness, a varied set of pass rush moves and a motor that simply doesn't have an idle. Kaufusi has the length and acceleration to also intrigue as a possible outside linebacker.

Kaufusi remains a perplexing prospect. He isn't a natural bender and plays much too high, but he is agile and able to win with speed and redirection skills. Although he uses his hands aggressively, Kaufusi doesn't generate much power at the point of attack. Several around the league have yet to figure him out.

--Rob Rang and Dane Brugler (2/1/16)

PLAYER LOWDOWN

COMBINE RESULTS
40 YD 20 YD 10 YD 225 BENCH VERTICAL JUMP BROAD SHUTTLE 3-CONE DRILL
4.87 2.84 1.69 25 30 9'3" 4.25 7.03

4 minutes ago, DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry said:

Had the pleasure of watching some Karl Joseph last night. I like him a whole lot. I don't think he'll be there in the 3rd though. If he is, he should be near the top of our board. Though I do think he's going to get flagged very frequently. 

Wouldn't it be sweet?  Def worth daydreaming about...

1nqSBTZ

He's one tough hombre man...

Isaac Seumalo looks like he may have dropped due to a foot injury.  Here is his profile below.  Sounds like he must have been extremely well thought of.  If his medical checks out and he falls, he could become a starter very soon.

PLAYER OVERVIEW

A four-star prep with offers from programs all over the country, Seumalo was essentially named Oregon State's starting center the moment he signed on.

It didn't take him long to justify the hype, earning Honorable Mention honors as a true freshman and progressing to Second Team accolades a year later despite injuries to others forcing him to move outside to right tackle for two of his 13 starts.

Unfortunately, Seufalo caught the injury bug, himself, breaking his left foot in Oregon State's season-ending Hawaii Bowl win over Boise State. Initially, it was thought Seufalo would heal quickly enough after surgery to be back for the 2014 season. Instead, he wound up undergoing a second procedure and ultimately was forced to redshirt.

He returned in 2015, however, starting all 12 games, splitting time between right guard (nine games) and left tackle (three). With his degree in hand (Business Administration), Seumalo elected to enter the 2016 NFL draft with a year of eligibility remaining.

STRENGTHS WEAKNESSES

STRENGTHS: Physically-speaking, Seumalo has the stout frame and natural strength that has helped many Polynesian players before him succeed at the point of attack. He incorporates excellent technique, as well, bending his knees and supplying a strong initial punch in textbook fashion.

Generally balanced and quick to shuffle laterally, Seumalo is often difficult to elude in pass protection. He generates movement at the point of attack and absorbs bull rushes well because of his power, core flexibility and knee bend. He has strong hands to latch on and control defenders and looks to finish his blocks. Efficiently gets to the second level and has a plan, stalking defenders and sealing them off from the action.

WEAKNESSES: The foot injury that cost Seumalo the 2014 season will require significant medical checks during the pre-draft process. His quick feet helped him survive (and at times thrive) in his five career games at tackle, but ultimately he lacks the reach and sustained foot speed to project outside in the NFL. Arm length may also be a factor that keeps Seumalo on the interior. At times he'll lunge and leave himself scrambling to recover.

IN OUR VIEW: If given a clean bill of health from NFL doctors, Seumalo could prove a "surprise" top 100 selection as he's among the more pro-ready and reliable interior linemen in the draft. Balanced, powerful and surprisingly athletic, he's a potential future starter with proven versatility, having started at four of the five positions (all but left guard) along the offensive line over his 37 career starts.

--Rob Rang (@robrang) (2/4/16)

PLAYER LOWDOWN

COMBINE RESULTS
40 YD 20 YD 10 YD 225 BENCH VERTICAL JUMP BROAD SHUTTLE 3-CONE DRILL
5.19 2.99 1.72 - 26 8'9" 4.52 7.40
1 hour ago, SkyborneC-Falcon4Life said:

Did not know who S'ua Cravens was until today. I hope we draft him.

Really? Wow haha I've seen him in a lot of mocks. 

Anyways I agree I'd looooove to get him. If we got Lee/Floyd, Cravens and Karl Joseph I think I'd crap myself with happiness. That'd be a fast and physical defense.

Hadn't seen much on Billings.  After watching the tape on he and Robinson from Bama, I don't think I would mind getting a DT in the first if either were there.  As long as we nab a LB in the 2nd.  I like your draft a lot.

And how about that Karl Joseph, boy can lay the wood lol