Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DD: Objective Elite

Dot Net reaches milestone

87 posts in this topic

As usual.....the lying old **** won't back up what he says. THEY he's referring to are the same ones he talks to himself with in those game day threads he starts where he's the only one responding to what he says.

tumblr_m5iolqlpu51ro2d43.gif

1 hour ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

No one likes OCPA whether here or the splinter board...:slick:

**** like that doesn't matter to me the way it does you. I don't kiss *** like you. Of course I'm not liked here OR over there. That's precisely the issue for phony assed people like you. You can't be yourself for fear of anyone seeing just how boring you really are. Though I completely understand why you can't bring yourself to fess up to it, just like you couldn't fess up to help destroying this once awesome forum.

Eggheads like you ruined this forum and you are also on the outs in that miserable forum you call home now.  What is it with you?  You cannot seem to get along with anyone anymore.  I may have to call an intervention and try and get you some help OCPA.  You yourself sad you are on the outs with Dago/Raybob over there, how in the Jesus, Mary , and Joseph are you not getting along with the likes of Dago And Ray Bob?  You are a miserable old **** aren't  you?  You are a man without a board (country) and I called that one years ago...

shake.gif

On Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 1:04 PM, WhenFalconsWin said:

They're probably eating themselves up over there, why do you think they've been over here lately?   They are sick of OCPA on the splinter board just like we were sick of him.  He is a cancer wherever he goes.  They've been begging me to join up over there and now they're wishing they could replace that nudnik with me.  I laugh about it, they got what they deserve by having that miserable ole codger.  Can you imagine having to spend an hour with that? :lol:

Who is begging for you to join .net??? 

jb 3.0 likes this

1 hour ago, DD: Objective Elite said:

Who is begging for you to join .net??? 

All those voices that keep talking to him. You know, the ones he insisted had told him he was King of R.C.;)

The real question is, just how long it'll be before his mamma has the men in the white coats come for him. 

Hopefully she gets him there before he hurts himself or one of the local kids

old-guy_zps9d209f61.jpg

2 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Eggheads like you ruined this forum and you are also on the outs in that miserable forum you call home now.  What is it with you?  You cannot seem to get along with anyone anymore.  I may have to call an intervention and try and get you some help OCPA.  You yourself sad you are on the outs with Dago/Raybob over there, how in the Jesus, Mary , and Joseph are you not getting along with the likes of Dago And Ray Bob?  You are a miserable old **** aren't  you?  You are a man without a board (country) and I called that one years ago...

Keep living in LaLa land you miserable old ****. Everyone has your number, which is why they don't post here anymore. I'm here simply to remind you to seek the help you so desperately need. What's worse is your condition seems to be worsening with each passing month. You get more and more delusional, and refuse to take responsibility for your actions here and elsewhere, but that's nothing compared to what I'm sure you put your poor family through.  Don't you think they've suffered enough?

old-guy_zps9d209f61.jpg

13 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

You keep on talking but you can't come in...:lol:

tumblr_ltcuceFZCA1qbhhcdo1_500.gif

Come in? Where? Your head? I'm already there fool. You keep responding with lame attempts at building yourself up with crumby gifs, that show again just how lame and boring you really are.

What a Dipshit! Ask ANYBODY!!!