Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DD: Objective Elite

Dot Net reaches milestone

87 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Trouble said:

Oh you had to come here to thank everyone, since you stole our posts and posted them over there. Good way to inflate a post count if your a stat junkie though.

I like how i had like 10,000 post but only actually posted there like 10 times.

How did you find out ? 

2 hours ago, Shuswap said:

WFW gives off a Jared Fogle kinda vibe.   

WFW and Jerry Sandusky comparisons were floating around here quite some time ago. He had 'em silenced.

8 minutes ago, jb 3.0 said:

WFW and Jerry Sandusky comparisons were floating around here quite some time ago. He had 'em silenced.

Crazy, must be some truth to it if he feels the need to silence it.   

jb 3.0 likes this

Long after WFW is gone they will still be talking about him...just sayin'

giphy.gif

Po' boys still trying to get ole WFW into a pizzing contest because they are still trying to get the King of RC, The Alpha Bull over to the splinter boards...it ain't happening fellas

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Long after WFW is gone they will still be talking about him...just sayin'

giphy.gif

Po' boys still trying to get ole WFW into a pizzing contest because they are still trying to get the King of RC, The Alpha Bull over to the splinter boards...it ain't happening fellas

giphy.gif

200w_d-56.gif

jb 3.0 likes this

3 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

The word on the street is y'all cannot go a day without mentioning WFW over there...I understand

Screenshot_2016-03-29-11-56-27.thumb.png Yeah...Okay:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Do I have heels on in this picture???

Screenshot_2016-03-29-11-56-27.thumb.png

Don't know and sure as **** don't care. Just stay away from the playgrounds.

16 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Just curious, is that your wife?  Whatever floats your boat dude...just sayin'

shockandawe1.gif

You KNOW it's not, but we can see why you'd try and deflect like that. Just stay away from the playgrounds you perverted old **** wad. You've been warned. Thank God you don't live near any of us!!

On 3/30/2016 at 10:40 PM, Shuswap said:

For a individual that states he isn't interested in .net he sure has posted alot in the .net reaches 100k posts thread .... hmmmmmm . 

I'm just happy he has to keep his weirdo self 500 feet away.  

For people not worried about AFMB you do have alot of people all over this place.

12 minutes ago, Trouble said:

For people not worried about AFMB you do have alot of people all over this place.

They're probably eating themselves up over there, why do you think they've been over here lately?   They are sick of OCPA on the splinter board just like we were sick of him.  He is a cancer wherever he goes.  They've been begging me to join up over there and now they're wishing they could replace that nudnik with me.  I laugh about it, they got what they deserve by having that miserable ole codger.  Can you imagine having to spend an hour with that? :lol:

5 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

They're probably eating themselves up over there, why do you think they've been over here lately?   They are sick of OCPA on the splinter board just like we were sick of him.  He is a cancer wherever he goes.  They've been begging me to join up over there and now they're wishing they could replace that nudnik with me.  I laugh about it, they got what they deserve by having that miserable ole codger.  Can you imagine having to spend an hour with that? :lol:

THEY? Who is THEY? Those same voices you listen to that tell you to hang around the playgrounds? Yeah, okay.:lol: