Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DD: Objective Elite

Dot Net reaches milestone

87 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

giphy.gif

Too bad you're no funnier than the memes you use here, aside from the ones of mine you used. You can't do ANYTHING right, huh? 

When you come home if you truly are married, I imagine this is your poor wife. 835.gif

1 minute ago, jb 3.0 said:

Too bad you're no funnier than the memes you use here, aside from the ones of mine you used. You can't do ANYTHING right, huh? 

When you come home if you truly are married, I imagine this is your poor wife. 835.gif

Imagine if a women had to come home to this?  :lol::barf:

MadBuccaneersFan.gif.be03de80f492ff47c75

9 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Imagine if a women had to come home to this?  :lol::barf:

MadBuccaneersFan.gif.be03de80f492ff47c75

Just shows your ignorance......

But then again just about every post shows it.

You try and pass that gif off as an insult to me. You won't even state your age for fear that we'll really find out who you really are and that you're actually an even bigger liar than many of us know you to be.

With me whatcha see is whatcha get. I don't try and hide behind anything, I don't put on airs, I don't have to refer to myself in the 3rd person.

You cannot say the same and we all know it, and the main reason I'm even posting here tonight, you disingenuous, self absorbed fool.

Remember your old buddy of yours that came on RC and spilled the beans about you? Remember that?

Just shows your ignorance......

But then again just about every post shows it.

You try and pass that gif off as an insult to me. You won't even state your age for fear that we'll really find out who you really are and that you're actually an even bigger liar than many of us know you to be.

With me whatcha see is whatcha get. I don't try and hide behind anything, I don't put on airs, I don't have to refer to myself in the 3rd person.

You cannot say the same and we all know it, and the main reason I'm even posting here tonight, you disingenuous, self absorbed fool.

Remember your old buddy that came on RC and spilled the beans about you? Remember that?

Your lies are like the trail of tears.  Just the same imagine someone having to come home to that?  

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Your lies are like the trail of tears.  Just the same imagine someone having to come home to that?  

What lies? What am I lying about? C'mon tell us what I'm lying about. There wasn't an old business associate of yours that came on RC and told us all how everything you told us about yourself was a lie? I mean everything. He even had your high school, among other things and relayed to us your real age before you talked the mods into deleting his posts. That never happened?

3 minutes ago, jb 3.0 said:

What lies? What am I lying about? C'mon tell us what I'm lying about. There wasn't an old business associate of yours that came on RC and told us all how everything you told us about yourself was a lie? I mean everything. He even had your high school, among other things and relayed to us your real age before you talked the mods into deleting his posts. That never happened?

Anyone can claim anything they want.  People are just jealous, like the guy who got himself banned on here for spreading lies.  If I remember correctly that guy said he lived in a suburb of Atlanta, and believe me if I had a buddy in Atlanta I'd know it.  I did have some family down there at one time but they moved out of there in the early 70s.  

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

Anyone can claim anything they want.  People are just jealous, like the guy who got himself banned on here for spreading lies.  If I remember correctly that guy said he lived in a suburb of Atlanta, and believe me if I had a buddy in Atlanta I'd know it.  I did have some family down there at one time but they moved out of there in the early 70s.  

The guy had the street you grew up on, your high school, your kid, everything. You got so freaked out you ran to the Mods and they got rid of him for ya. But you keep trying to deny it. He said you had screwed him in some business deals, and naturally you came back trying to tell us you were trying to help the guy. You are truly beyond pathetic and the only reason I'm here at the moment is to expose your for who and what you really are.

So keep trying to deflect.

The guy had the street you grew up on, your high school, your kid, everything. You got so freaked out you ran to the Mods and they got rid of him for ya. But you keep trying to deny it. He said you had screwed him in some business deals, and naturally you came back trying to tell us you were trying to help the guy. You are truly beyond pathetic and the only reason I'm here at the moment is to expose your for who and what you really are.

So keep trying to deflect.

Keep exposing cause there was no one on here that I screwed in business deals or who told what street I grew up on, etc.  There was a guy though that claimed I owed him money and he came on here out of the blue which is funny because I sold my business over 30 years ago.  So if you want to believe I owed some guy money from over 30 years ago then go ahead pal...you're digging deep OCPA, keep looking, maybe you'll find that nugget your looking for...:lol:

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

Keep exposing cause there was no one on here that I screwed in business deals or who told what street I grew up on, etc.  There was a guy though that claimed I owed him money and he came on here out of the blue which is funny because I sold my business over 30 years ago.  So if you want to believe I owed some guy money from over 30 years ago then go ahead pal...you're digging deep OCPA, keep looking, maybe you'll find that nugget your looking for...:lol:

They're not now. You made sure of that. The guy came and went in a matter of 1 or 2 days. But he was here, and he said all that, and you claimed he was simply mad because you had tried to help him or some such BS. You're really gonna deny this? REALLY?

I'm not looking any "nuggets", don't need 'em. Already have 'em, and once again your word is completely worthless.

They're not now. You made sure of that. The guy came and went in a matter of 1 or 2 days. But he was here, and he said all that, and you claimed he was simply mad because you had tried to help him or some such BS. You're really gonna deny this? REALLY?

I'm not looking any "nuggets", don't need 'em. Already have 'em, and once again your word is completely worthless.

This was explained, apparently your reading comprehension matches your sharp intellect.  Do you want me to read the post for you?:lol:  What suburb of Atlanta does my so called friend live in? :rolleyes:  I suspect someone as gullible as you would believe a guy that was here for one or two days just like you guys believed I was on the splinter board as well because someone used my name and my avatar.  This is no act is it?  You really are not that bright are you?  In that case I truly do feel sorry for you.  

2 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

This was explained, apparently your reading comprehension matches your sharp intellect.  Do you want me to read the post for you?:lol:  What suburb of Atlanta does my so called friend live in? :rolleyes:  I suspect someone as gullible as you would believe a guy that was here for one or two days just like you guys believed I was on the splinter board as well because someone used my name and my avatar.  This is no act is it?  You really are not that bright are you?  In that case I truly do feel sorry for you.  

I don't remember, since you begged the mods to remove the guys posts. Nobody believed you signed up over there. SyCola pretended to be you for a day or two but stopped when we all told him that it wasn't funny, and didn't want to have to deal with any alts over there. But you keep making your **** up.

You screwed someone over years ago, and the skeletons are still coming back to bite you in the ***, huh? You are some piece of work. There's a place where turds like you end up. You're gonna deserve every bit of the misery you have coming too.

4 minutes ago, jb 3.0 said:

I don't remember, since you begged the mods to remove the guys posts. Nobody believed you signed up over there. SyCola pretended to be you for a day or two but stopped when we all told him that it wasn't funny, and didn't want to have to deal with any alts over there. But you keep making your **** up.

You screwed someone over years ago, and the skeletons are still coming back to bite you in the ***, huh? You are some piece of work. There's a place where turds like you end up. You're gonna deserve every bit of the misery you have coming too.

Btw, you made my night, I knew I was still in that cranium of yours...

giphy.gif

13 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Btw, you made my night, I knew I was still in that cranium of yours...

I've kept you engaged here for how long now? Telling you what a worthless, lying, self involved P.O.S. you really are. Yet you're still here. WHY? Because your ego is just so ridiculously large and warped, that you HAVE to sit there and defend your lies.

Yeah...you're living in my head....:lol: 

You're beyond pathetic and will always be my *****......Always.

**** You and good night.

I've kept you engaged here for how long now? Telling you what a worthless, lying, self involved P.O.S. you really are. Yet you're still here. WHY? Because your ego is just so ridiculously large and warped, that you HAVE to sit there and defend your lies.

Yeah...you're living in my head....:lol: 

You're beyond pathetic and will always be my *****......Always.

**** You and good night.

Obsession, it's not just a perfume...:lol:

41GdydIAd-L._SY355_.jpg

On 3/15/2016 at 9:15 AM, DD: Objective Elite said:

Just hit 100,000 posts last night. Just thought y'all would want to know, and by y'all I mean both of you.

200w_d-3.gif

Better thank sycola or is he evil dan quin over there as well? FM probably changed your post count to reflect what you used to have here. before you  deleted your old posts.

4 hours ago, Trouble said:

Better thank sycola or is he evil dan quin over there as well? FM probably changed your post count to reflect what you used to have here. before you  deleted your old posts.

What in the blue **** are you talking about??

FM changing post counts?? Deleted posts?? WTF??

jb 3.0 likes this

uhhhh ohhhh 1 later and we are still playing the falcon underground oh wait. The .net game.

On 3/18/2016 at 3:20 PM, jb 3.0 said:

giphy.gif

AJ4Elj.jpg_zpsw16qqjdm.gif

On 3/24/2016 at 3:52 AM, Shuswap said:

Let's not get off topic with all this garbage and discuss Rivals 100k posts.  

Congrats to everyone that made it happen ! 

Oh you had to come here to thank everyone, since you stole our posts and posted them over there. Good way to inflate a post count if your a stat junkie though.

I like how i had like 10,000 post but only actually posted there like 10 times.