Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DD: Objective Elite

Dot Net reaches milestone

87 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, DD: Objective Elite said:

Just hit 100,000 posts last night. Just thought y'all would want to know, and by y'all I mean both of you.

200w_d-3.gif

Have we figured out who made the 100,000th post? The one thing we do know....it wasn't you know who. The spineless turd wouldn't last 5 minutes on .net and he knows it. So he'll just keep making his game day threads so he can talk to himself. Sad......but somewhat expected from someone so incredibly clueless.

That's nice, probably 500 good posts out of 100,000 by Ray, Dago, Meezy, and Shred.  The way OCPA has been campaigning to get me over to the splinter boards tells me all I need to know about that place...:lol:

I said If y'all pay me (I mean donate substantially to my favorite charity) I might consider signing up over there to save that place...:slick:

3 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

That's nice, probably 500 good posts out of 100,000 by Ray, Dago, Meezy, and Shred.  The way OCPA has been campaigning to get me over to the splinter boards tells me all I need to know about that place...:lol:

I said If y'all pay me (I mean donate substantially to my favorite charity) I might consider signing up over there to save that place...:slick:

like you saved this one? no thanks

Shuswap, Joremarid, jb 3.0 and 1 other like this

Obviously OCPA cannot live without me over there. This place was going to Haiti in a hand-basket, my intent was never to save her as she was dying a slow death and I was one of the few that realized it.  What happened here was the best thing that could've happened.  Besides we are all happy now. Apparently the poor ole bastid misses me I guess?  So do a lot of other some other people over there I hear.

33 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Obviously OCPA cannot live without me over there. This place was going to Haiti in a hand-basket, my intent was never to save her as she was dying a slow death and I was one of the few that realized it.  What happened here was the best thing that could've happened.  Besides we are all happy now. Apparently the poor ole bastid misses me I guess?  So do a lot of other some other people over there I hear.

Who started this thread you deluded old **** wad? So much for your everyone, especially jb misses me.

3 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Campaigning to get you over there? I post in a thread in TATF and within minutes you're there going on with your, "You Suck, I'm so incredible" nonsense, and my response is campaigning to get you over to .net? You wouldn't last 5 minutes over there, YOU know it, I know it....

What about those posts last year saying everyone would come back once the season started? You didn't post that....numerous times?

But keep your delusions, they are funny as ****....1287.gif

Shuswap likes this

2 hours ago, jb 3.0 said:

Who started this thread you deluded old **** wad? So much for your everyone, especially jb misses me.

Campaigning to get you over there? I post in a thread in TATF and within minutes you're there going on with your, "You Suck, I'm so incredible" nonsense, and my response is campaigning to get you over to .net? You wouldn't last 5 minutes over there, YOU know it, I know it....

What about those posts last year saying everyone would come back once the season started? You didn't post that....numerous times?

But keep your delusions, they are funny as ****....1287.gif

This is near stalking status.  I said no, I'm not coming over to make that board.  You can ask some of your friend to stop as well.  I know they have good intentions but if I wanted a part of that nonsense I would have done it after it was created.  Trouble, Fib, and I realized RC needed to die.  We never tried to recruit anyone, we liked it the way it was and we all moved on to other sub forums which you are now following me around on.  That's telling me it must really be bad over there.  If you board is making y'all happy then WFW is happy...good luck with that

Listen, I ain't hating on your for trying, (I understand the attraction to me on these boards) but if it is all the same to you, if we never converse again I'd be as content as a kitten in tall cotton.

Thanks

-WFW

13 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

This is near stalking status.  I said no, I'm not coming over to make that board.  You can ask some of your friend to stop as well.  I know they have good intentions but if I wanted a part of that nonsense I would have done it after it was created.  Trouble, Fib, and I realized RC needed to die.  We never tried to recruit anyone, we liked it the way it was and we all moved on to other sub forums which you are now following me around on.  That's telling me it must really be bad over there.  If you board is making y'all happy then WFW is happy...good luck with that

Listen, I ain't hating on your for trying, (I understand the attraction to me on these boards) but if it is all the same to you, if we never converse again I'd be as content as a kitten in tall cotton.

Thanks

-WFWdelusional-disorder-grandiose-type-400x2

Yeah.....whatever you say Fool.........post-2-1080915922.gif

3 hours ago, jb 3.0 said:

Yeah.....whatever you say Fool.........post-2-1080915922.gif

Hey OCPA, I signed up on the splinter boards so you won't be so lonely...and to make the splinter boards great...they promised to make me a moderator.  My first order of business is to get you the help you need!

51 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Hey OCPA, I signed up on the splinter boards so you won't be so lonely...and to make the splinter boards great...they promised to make me a moderator.  My first order of business is to get you the help you need!delusional-disorder-grandiose-type-400x2

Good Luck with that. We've already taken a poll soon after .net went online. The Nays won by a large %. But you keep trying to spread your delusions.

40 minutes ago, jb 3.0 said:

Good Luck with that. We've already taken a poll soon after .net went online. The Nays won by a large %. But you keep trying to spread your delusions.

There are three or four posters out of your 20 regulars I would still post with.  That is not enough to waste my time with really.  The ones that really want to converse with me still do it by PMing me over here.  I really do not have the time to waste over there.  It's not my job to make that place viable.  

418456419116%3A500.jpg

44 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

There are three or four posters out of your 20 regulars I would still post with.  That is not enough to waste my time with really.  The ones that really want to converse with me still do it by PMing me over here.  I really do not have the time to waste over there.  It's not my job to make that place viable.  

delusional-disorder-grandiose-type-400x2

Make up your mind dumbass! An hour ago you were crowing about how you were asked to go over there, and you said you signed up. Now, you're saying you didn't? Still can't keep all your lying ******** stories straight I see. Your lies are the biggest part of your ********, and why NOBODY from the old RC wants anything to do with you, aside from a couple that are every bit as delusional as yourself.

But you keep saying what a popular P.O.S. you are, and I'll be right here with the truth.....as always.

Seriously, I get bored with your shtick.  I know you find me interesting, but quite frankly, I don't see that in you.  Believe me when I tell you this, you just come off as an angry ole pirate that has a chip on his shoulder.  I like being around and talking to upbeat people, not people who are constantly trying to drag other's down to their level.  I think if you left the splinter boards I might come over as a moderator.  If that happens I'll have Meezy let me know.

Thanks

-WFW 

1 hour ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Seriously, I get bored with your shtick.  I know you find me interesting, but quite frankly, I don't see that in you.  Believe me when I tell you this, you just come off as an angry ole pirate that has a chip on his shoulder.  I like being around and talking to upbeat people, not people who are constantly trying to drag other's down to their level.  I think if you left the splinter boards I might come over as a moderator.  If that happens I'll have Meezy let me know.

Thanks

-WFW 

I couldn't care less what you find interesting you pathetic old p.o.s. I'm here simply to let you know there are consequences to your ridiculous tripe. You never would take responsibility for all the crap you pulled time and time agin when we'd post in RC. You would lie continuously and you still are. So, I'm gonna just hang around occasionally to remind you just what a p.o.s you really are. 

I find you interesting....What a joke.

1 hour ago, jb 3.0 said:

I couldn't care less what you find interesting you pathetic old p.o.s. I'm here simply to let you know there are consequences to your ridiculous tripe. You never would take responsibility for all the crap you pulled time and time agin when we'd post in RC. You would lie continuously and you still are. So, I'm gonna just hang around occasionally to remind you just what a p.o.s you really are. 

I find you interesting....

I know you do, we have established that.  I'm flattered you want/need me but, as I have reiterated to you over the last several days your shtick is old and tired like you.  You're welcome to come in and read my stuff and my interactions with the good people of the AFMBs, but, not to post with me and disrupt the what these fine people of these boards has to say.  Which is all you've ever done since you've been here.

274-620x443.jpg

19 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I know you do, we have established that.  I'm flattered you want/need me but, as I have reiterated to you over the last several days your shtick is old and tired like you.  You're welcome to come in and read my stuff and my interactions with the good people of the AFMBs, but, not to post with me and disrupt the what these fine people of these boards has to say.  Which is all you've ever done since you've been here.

Keep trying **** head, I'm not going anywhere, maybe you should do what you've done so many times before. You brought this on yourself, quit trying to drag anyone else into it. Perhaps, had you not done everything you possibly could to drive off the rivals in RC, I wouldn't be here right now. But seeing as it's obvious that you're now even worse than you use to be, I've decided to give you what you so richly deserve.

7 minutes ago, jb 3.0 said:

Keep trying **** head, I'm not going anywhere, maybe you should do what you've done so many times before. You brought this on yourself, quit trying to drag anyone else into it. Perhaps, had you not done everything you possibly could to drive off the rivals in RC, I wouldn't be here right now. But seeing as it's obvious that you're now even worse than you use to be, I've decided to give you what you so richly deserve.

May I suggest you watch a few episods of "curb your enthusiasm", Larry David will cure what ails you pal...:lol:

6 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

May I suggest you watch a few episods of "curb your enthusiasm", Larry David will cure what ails you pal...:lol:

Keep trying to deflect dipstick..

Won't work.

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

1400601226000-medication-generation-sig.

At least you came up with something on your own without having to use my old memes. Congratulations. BTW, YOU happen to be the one on prescription meds. Funny how that didn't occur to you.

10 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:
11 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Please take them then.  You are acting erratically around here lately.  Accusing me of using your memes...:lol:

603.gif

This one alone, I used earlier today, and you know it. You unimaginative p.o.s.

No wonder everyone believes you're the most boring s.o.b to ever post in RC.

Just now, jb 3.0 said:

This one alone, I used earlier today, and you know it. You unimaginative p.o.s.

No wonder everyone believes you're the most boring s.o.b to ever post in RC.

Everything I ever did on RC you tried to take.  All the nicknames I had for people, the memes, the gifs, and the trash talk.  I am/was the original pal and don't you forget it!

Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste...

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Everything I ever did on RC you tried to take.  All the nicknames I had for people, the memes, the gifs, and the trash talk.  I am/was the original pal and don't you forget it!

Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of lies and deceit 

giphy.gif

You truly are a demented, delusional old prick that doesn't know anything about anything, yet tries to claim whatever pops in that pointed little head of yours. We even had one of your old acquaintances of yours come on RC and give us the truth about you. Remember that? 

1 minute ago, jb 3.0 said:

You truly are a demented, delusional old prick that doesn't know anything about anything, yet tries to claim whatever pops in that pointed little head of yours. We even had one of your old acquaintances of yours come on RC and give us the truth about you. Remember that? 

giphy.gif