Trade Matt Ryan to Denver before Elways gets his QB!

iDash

Just now, Sidecar Falcon said:

I didn't either until this year. I saw the terms "realist", "pessimist", and "optimist" being thrown around way too much without any from of rational or pragmatic thoughts behind it. None were more prevelant than the "realist" term. It became a rebuttal to points rather than an actual stance one takes. 

I just know that I love what I am seeing. This team looks like a team who can win against anyone.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here. Nervous about the game but excited about it at the same time. 

We made it further than I thought we would, so no worries here. And we have a playoff win. I'm good. I just want to see some violent football now. Don't care about the total outcome, just the winning of plays.

Just now, Knight of God said:

We made it further than I thought we would, so no worries here. And we have a playoff win. I'm good. I just want to see some violent football now. Don't care about the total outcome, just the winning of plays.

Agreed. This team has by far exceeded all my expectations. There's something different in the air for me with this squad. I want us to play lights out and leave it all on the field. 

Agreed. This team has by far exceeded all my expectations. There's something different in the air for me with this squad. I want us to play lights out and leave it all on the field. 

I have no doubts they will. These are some smart coaches and their minds and intensity has rubbed off. These guys give a crap. This Ryan getting emotional about letting the team down. I love that guy, his style of play, his fire, where did that snap come from? Everything. He was probably always this good. A lot of you saw it, I didn't. It was what was said here, he was not allowed to be himself. I think we have a real chance of playing the Patriots.

2 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

I have no doubts they will. These are some smart coaches and their minds and intensity has rubbed off. These guys give a crap. This Ryan getting emotional about letting the team down. I love that guy, his style of play, his fire, where did that snap come from? Everything. He was probably always this good. A lot of you saw it, I didn't. It was what was said here, he was not allowed to be himself. I think we have a real chance of playing the Patriots.

Agreed. I think they will too. The whole mentality and identity of the Falcons has changed. I can't remember a time where I was more confident of a team. 

21 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Playing with house money now. Said before the season that 10 wins and a playoff win were a successful season.

Want two more wins of course, but ####, been a fun season of Falcon football. And this isn't 15 wins built on the read option, this is sustainable, next year they may be super bowl favorites.

Just now, falconidae said:

Playing with house money now. Said before the season that 10 wins and a playoff win were a successful season.

Want two more wins of course, but ####, been a fun season of Falcon football. And this isn't 15 wins built on the read option, this is sustainable, next year they may be super bowl favorites.

I think I said 9-10, it feels like 14

31 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

I think they can beat the Patriots.

The scene where the offense is circled around Ryan and he's exhorting them to keep their cool. Think that was right after Bennett had tried to gouge Shreader's eyes out. Ryan was telling them to not to lose it-that the hawks were trying to get them out of their game, because it was the only chance Seattle had to win, they weren't going to beat the falcons straight up. Think he was saying We got this don't let them get to you.

Rodgers has had two sub 60 QB rating games in the playoffs , I think he has his 3rd this Sunday.

Just now, falconidae said:

I think they can beat the Patriots.

The scene where the offense is circled around Ryan and he's exhorting them to keep their cool. Think that was right after Bennett had tried to gouge Shreader's eyes out. Ryan was telling them to not to lose it-that the hawks were trying to get them out of their game, because it was the only chance Seattle had to win, they weren't going to beat the falcons straight up. Think he was saying We got this don't let them get to you.

Rodgers has had two sub 60 QB rating games in the playoffs , I think he has his 3rd this Sunday.

Absolutely. Ryan is a field general. Elite should be placed in the dictionary UNDER his name. Dude has been plain crazy in terms of overall play. I'm proud of him. I have never been so thrilled to be wrong.

1 hour ago, Jpowers said:

@Vandy has had some pretty controversial opinions at times but I've always respected them because he'd back them up with facts or at least a well laid out opinion and not lazy *** stats. I've always been the first to say there are some straight up Homers on here too and I enjoy giving them a hard time too. 

Go ahead and say it, we all know you  were talking about @gazoo. ;)

On 3/18/2016 at 0:40 AM, R_The_Great said:

Here we go again . falcon fans worst trait. Can't look beyond what they are used too.  You guys telling me there are no other qbs in the world that could get you 1 play off win in 8 years?  

Matt Ryan is the prototypical look of a qb you would think of. Problem is, he is Peyton manning with out the wins. Joe flacco , super bowl ring. Colin kaepernick, super bowl appearance and multiple playoff wins.  Cam Newton same thing.  Even Russell Wilson , super bowl ring.  Notice that none of these men with all these successes are not named matt ryan. And yet people still want to think Matt Ryan is better than these men but he has accomplished 25 percent of What these guys already have

Nice fail from the conductor of the fail train.  Kaepernick, the legendary QB.  Do you notice what all of those QBs relied on to win their superbowl?  A competent defense.  Nice to see the one supporting MR2 coming into form at the right time of year, but with his production this year he may not need them.

#whereisjamesstonenow?

15 hours ago, King Jigsaw said:

That awkward moment when you see @Knight of God liking the OP and wonder why he's considered the most respected poster on the boards. The same guy that hated Devonta Freeman (and has since owned up to being wrong, +respect) was going around liking posts about trading Matt Ryan so we could get... Paxton Lynch?

Image result for why you meme

Respected because of the willingness to say what too few around here are willing to say: "I was wrong."