Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

maorifalcon

No frills approach to free agency

10 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

Dang even our own website writers know not to expect anything significant.

Why not.  It's the same approach we've seen for the last 8 years and we've seen the wonders  it's done with the pass rush....

3 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Why not.  It's the same approach we've seen for the last 8 years and we've seen the wonders  it's done with the pass rush....

Lol 

Once again bargain basement shopping as usual. I swear I am getting more and more frustrated with this ******* organization. Clayborn is the only free agent from last year worth resigning and it's looking like we won't even resign him! Oh but Reed and Kroy will be here best believe it!! I honestly have no idea what they are thinking. It's the same lousy product on the field for the past 3 years. Something has to give, AB. TD is a certified idiot I'm assured - spend some **** money and bring in quality players instead of throwing money at garbage players like Edwards, Baker, Reed, Hankerson, and then on top of that looking like not resigning the only FA worth resigning and cutting our franchise leading WR via text. Utterly disgusting business. Are they really this stupid??? Okay rant over and I hope I'm wrong. 

Da D!rty D!rty likes this

I have the feeling our big FA signing for the pass rush is going to be Tamba Hali.... And this will also be minus Clayborn and Schofield...

I'd rather try our best to improve this roster through big signings and fail miserably than to continue down the same path of mediocrity. 

Once the stadium was go the Falcons have made no attempts to put a real winning product out on the field. They have been in rebuild, budget mode and maybe that is a necessity with the cash out lay required for the projects but it really leaves the fans out to dry. Fans are expected to embrace the new PSI system, and continue to sing RISE UP when the organization refuses to bring in quality players to replace aging stars. 

Seriously how many players truly represent the Falcons brand. We have 4 recognizable players and a bunch of journeyman and 4th stringers. 

Probably made that decision after they figured the cost of putting the butthole on top of the new stadium was going to cost extra in engineering/construction costs.