These protestors, though...

23 minutes ago, Worzone said:

In think water hosing people aND sicking dogs on them and the height of the KKK and Jim Crow segregation that says you can't even drink out of a water fountain was worse than anything we saw in 80s 90s or early 2000s. I think racism was in sharp decline while still present In those years.  and now it is being pushed and encouraged and stirred up by the news media. What I think is that racism is being pushed by our media and encouraged by a Government and current presidential candidates for votes and they are playing a dangerous social game that's going to get people hurt or worse and it's sickening to watch.  Yet we have trolls like you who would rather argue about the minute things they think you said rather than what you  actually said because they weren't hugged enough at home.  So great job, enjoy being put back on block. 

The prison system since the start of the War on Drugs is a "minute thing?" Jesus, have you thought for even a second that you might not have sought out enough information on the topic to make sweeping statements like the one I called attention to earlier? WFW has an excuse, you're young enough that the internet isn't alien technology from which you can only acquire information from youtube and news aggregators. 

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was a karate chop. I was deeply offended by the insensitivity of appropriating another culture for no apparent purpose other than as an intimidating pose but chose to say nothing at the time because the direction the thread had taken was already terribly contentious.

1 hour ago, Serge said:

I thought it was a karate chop. I was deeply offended by the insensitivity of appropriating another culture for no apparent purpose other than as an intimidating pose but chose to say nothing at the time because the direction the thread had taken was already terribly contentious.

That was not a karate chop.

It was clearly either a judy chop or a ninjy chop.

4 hours ago, toadfishtom said:

The idea that Trump can restore the white man to the top of the food chain. .....this is tapping into the resentment towards Obama for being "uppity "and jobs going overseas never to return. Class and race warfare. TRUMP will protect us from the moose limbs .....a sad situation indeed.Lord help us:(

I've yet to see trump explain how bringing jobs back won't raise prices astronomically?