These protestors, though...

15 minutes ago, .WORzone said:

I think youre struggling with the fact that can it be exactly what he said, but not exactly what he meant. I would hope Trump isnt advocating police brutality. 

basically exactly...go reread your post again...I'm just sayin'

Trump needs to recant his protester violence statement he made the other day or this will continue to happen

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Not trying to be a stickler here and I understand what you said but, you do not put those two words together like that...basically exactly

I understand what you are saying. But I dont want to say exactly, because there is room for interpretation. 

I dont want to just say basically because they were his words. Basically makes it sound like Im inferring what wasnt there. 

Basically exactly I  Shakespeared that situation. 

What I find hysterical/scary/concerning is the reaction from Trump supporters on Twitter. We all know theyre not the smartest bunch in the world, but theyre saying the protestors are all thugs/lazy/spoiled/illegal immigrants but at the same time cant see why they would be upset. 

What.

Timely thread Trout.

How do these idiots not realize this will only embolden Trump's supporters and empower Trump?  And seriously, I can't count how many times tonight I've watched a reporter give one of these kids an opportunity to articulate their grievances, and they have no answer.  Trump bad.  ******* idiots - you organized a civic disruption and have a national platform... yet nothing to say.  In 2004 I **** sure could have articulated why I was opposed to the war in Iraq.  

Edited by DawgBone

I'm so disappointed in my fellow citizens. This is anti democracy.this is against the fabric of who we are.  I feel like I'm watching my country come apart at the seems and no one cares because they have lined up by party and race and have no interest in discussions unless "I get everything my way and I will not compromise on anything and you will shut up and listen ."  Everyone who disagrees with me is a racist bigot that is hitlers 2nd coming with an agenda to destroy the nation. 

I'm about checked out with this madness because people are starting to get hurt and it's going to get worse. We have the greatest racial divide in our country since the 60s and this worthless president and all these worthless candidates are using it as an election tool rather than trying to heal it. I'm honestly ashamed of us as a nation right now. 

Pretty sure someone may actually die at the next rally.  Trump supporters will be packing.  Now people want to stop his speeches.  He just says 6 things and does product placement.  Dude's staff hires people who he is railing against.  It's hilarious, but build that wall.  Oh and those hat that are made in America (I am speculating) were probably made by immigrants working in the US as well.  

2 hours ago, Leon Troutsky said:

I don't think anyone is defending the protesters who do stuff like this.  I also don't think anyone should be defending the Trump supporters who engaged in thuggery and disgusting behavior, either.  

These are just two sides of the same coin.  All of them need to go back to their respective houses, lop off their *****, and make the world a better place.

1 hour ago, lostone said:

Pretty sure someone may actually die at the next rally.  Trump supporters will be packing.  Now people want to stop his speeches.  He just says 6 things and does product placement.  Dude's staff hires people who he is railing against.  It's hilarious, but build that wall.  Oh and those hat that are made in America (I am speculating) were probably made by immigrants working in the US as well.  

If he does become our next POTUS, I hope you will support him in making America Great Again.  

This is a country born from revolution that is in current hard decline. European governments fight during proceedings and apparently our culture has become some soft that conflicts during a protest is too much to handle. Go watch some Breaking Bad or Game of Thrones and toughen up, cupcake.

1 minute ago, Andras said:

This is a country born from revolution that is in current hard decline. European governments fight during proceedings and apparently our culture has become some soft that conflicts during a protest is too much to handle. Go watch some Breaking Bad or Game of Thrones and toughen up, cupcake.

Not sure what point you're trying to make?  Are you saying there's nothing wrong with what the protestors are trying to do?  Or are you saying we shouldn't be concerned about the violence directed at the protestors by Trump supporters?  What exactly is your point?

3 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Maybe you're talking about someone else, because I'm not engaging in pearl clutching over this.  Saying something is wrong isn't the same as saying that something is the end of the world.  

Sir Troutworth, the sooner we all realize that Andras is intellectually, morally, physically, and spiritually (even though he's an atheist) superior to literally every person here, the better off we'll be.