These protestors, though...

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

As was I and as I have stated multiple times in this thread.  Trout is not stupid, he knows exactly what I'm/we're talking about.  But he is trying a weak straw argument and trying to correlate the two situations as the same when he knows full well they are not.  

Also, no one should be attacked for their beliefs and any such actions should be denounced..  Especially when they are voicing their opinions peacefully.  Unfortunately this is not what's happening at Trump rallies but for Trout to say the same thing is happening from Trump supporters at Bernie and Hillary rallies is ludicrous.  

And yet you denied that Trump supporters were attacking other people for their beliefs.  You tried to defending the attacks by Trump supporters as "self defense".  I provided over a dozen videos of it happening by Trump supporters and you still continue to deny it.

"No one should be attacked for their beliefs and any such actions should be denounced...except for the actions of Trump supporters which I deny ever happened and if they did they were self defense and if they were not self defense they were provoked and if they weren't provoked then give me a few hours and I'll find another excuse."

16 hours ago, Leon Troutsky said:

And yet you denied that Trump supporters were attacking other people for their beliefs.  You tried to defending the attacks by Trump supporters as "self defense".  I provided over a dozen videos of it happening by Trump supporters and you still continue to deny it.

"No one should be attacked for their beliefs and any such actions should be denounced...except for the actions of Trump supporters which I deny ever happened and if they did they were self defense and if they were not self defense they were provoked and if they weren't provoked then give me a few hours and I'll find another excuse."

Just like the left to take what you say and make it something you didn't say, only to attack you for something you didn't say in the first place.  You have still not shown where Trump supporters are committing the same violence at Bernie or Hillary rallies as their supporters are doing at Trump rallies.  Instead you just try and attack me to distract from the real issue at hand.  Show me where Trump supportersthey have committed the same violence (or anything close) at their rallies and I will denounce it 100%.  

I have already denounced any actions of this sort from either side of the aisle.